🐦+🌸

I know there are days where you just want to completely breakdown. Days where you wonder if you can even find the strength to keep fighting because you're just too exhausted.

But you keep it together. You smile and you carry on like everything inside of you isn't breaking. You help others without thinking to ask for help yourself. You don't want them to see you weak. You don't want them to see you like a burden.

I know you're hurting.

And I don't know what it is you're going through exactly. Maybe it's a breakup. Maybe it's work or school or a million other things. People demand a lot from you and you never let anyone down.You never disappoint them. All of this takes up a lot of courage and strength.

So, I want to thank you on behalf of those who don't appreciate what you do for them. I want to show my gratitude for those who don't see what you're going through. You make it look easy and that's why people don't realize how deeply you are aching right now.

Listen -- I'm going to start by saying I'm proud of you for how strong you are. Strength like yours come in silent battles, people don't know you fight. It comes in tears you either repress or no one knows you cry. It's in nights where you lay awake wondering if there is ever going to be more for you.

But -- trust me that unfulfilled feeling is good. It is there to show you that you aren't in the right place anymore. Being uncomfortable is good.

That means you're growing.

You should be proud of yourself for that.

But I need you to keep going. Keep trying. Keep working. Don't lose faith. Because it's in those moments where you want to get up, and walk away, and quit.

There is something on the other side of this confusion, heartbreak, hollowness and sadness.

You just have to get there first

Just know you aren't alone, I'm with you.

~~HARIN🌸