EUNWOO - UP CLOSE

"healing doesn't have to look magical or pretty. Real healing is hard, exhausting, and draining. Let yourself go through it, don't try to paint it as anything other than what it is; be there for yourself with no judgment".

•••

"So you come here often? This is a kind of spot that's quite dangerous and I yaa I've never seen you here"

(*I did ask all of this in a shaky voice shouting at her cause this wasn't a great time to jump off I guess*)

She doesn't give an expression or even blinked just kept looking at me!!
(*and why is she coming close to me what if she loses her balance and might------sshhhhhh...shut up eunwoo*)

She tries to take a step back but her foot bumps the ledge. She teeters a little and before she can panic or could get afraid I slowly started moving towards her direction in case she might need my help.

Slowly we both moved towards each other the better I got to see her. I could see how pretty her face looked almost like a Korean doll. Large eyes, sweet face shaped like a heart, a mouth that would curve into a perfect little smile.
(*YYAAHH!! we didn't come up here so I could describe what she looked like*)

By the time I was busy describing her to you she was shivering or shaking. And now I could see myself against her because the last thing I want to do today is to make a jackass out of myself in front of this small one though I know I shouldn't be doing it but it's just I'm not in my control anymore.

"I want you to throw your shoes towards the highway not too far away from you and then hold on to the ledge in way of grabbing them with your hands and once you've got it, just lean against it and then lift your right foot up and over. Did all of this got into your small head you small one"?

She nods and almost loses her balance...
(*She definitely has to thank me later cause THE CHA EUN WOO held her hand while this happened and saved her again*)

"Don't nod. I'll count you off. On three."

She grips the ledge with one of her hands and kind of props herself against it and then lifts her leg up and over so that she's sitting on it. She slowly looks at me and then reaches for the highway road that was as busy as it could be.

I say, "now get that left leg back over however you can. Don't let go of that hold on the ledge...soon I can see her soft landing on the highway road and she is safe".

•••

So, now it's just me out here. I gaze down at the water one last time which now looks even darker than it was before and imagine myself drowning there.
(*Yeah!! I actually imagined that*)

Then a voice from behind me says, "I think those guys over there they're looking for you".
(*I was soo immersed in my own thoughts that I forgot about the girl who might be seeing me being a crazy a**hole*)

"Guys"?
"Like of what type are you talking about"?

"The ones in the black t-shirts or I should say the ones that are running and slowly approaching towards us"

I was still on that damn ledge and as soon as I lifted up my head towards the direction from where those guys were approaching I could without the blink of an eye make out that they were my manager's freaking wrestler spy guys.
(*Your guess is right! the ones who are 24/7 just meters away from me in case I try to do something fishy and mostly in times like this *)

•••

Within seconds I jumped off the bridge doing the same tricks that I told her. Up close like this, I can see her skin is smooth and clear, her eyes are a gray-blue that makes me think of winter.

It's the eyes that get me. They are large and arresting as if she sees and understands everything.

She's pretty but not too tall with those short restless legs.

•••

"I was just passing by," she says, "and I really don't know how come I was standing up-----"

"We need to run", I say as I really didn't want myself with them returning back to my dorm, "and when I mean to run you really need to cause those freaking wrestlers looking spy guys are real quick when it comes to me"

While she was busy tieing up her shoelaces I looked for the opportunity and---------

"Do you think there's a thing as a perfect day?"
"What?"
"A perfect day. Where nothing sad or ordinary happens. Do you think it's possible for you to experience that day at least for once?"
"I don't know."
"Have you ever had one?"
"No."
"I've never had one too, but I'm looking for it."

We held hands as soon as I asked her these stupid questions and guess what next we're

'RUNNING'

"TO BE CONTINUED"

•••

♡Thank you soo much for 100 reads♡