Chapter IV

~Just fucking great~

Luke's P.O.V 🐧

"Mr. Hemmings, care to explain, why you are five minutes late?" , Mrs Johnson yelled at me.

"For fucks sake, am I not allowed to take a piss??? It's not my fault, that this school currently has only one boys restroom, that is working properly. Jesus fucking Christ it was only five minutes," , I yelled back, making everybody in the room jump. I'm so glad, that I don't have this class with Michael. I think this morning was enough for him.

"Detention. Today, after school for you Mr. Hemmings." , the teacher said pissed.

"What the fuck??? Why???" , I shouted in protest. She only glared at me, before starting to explain.

"Because you first of all, came too late to my class, then you had the nerves to raise your voice and yell at me and now you keep swearing, which is strictly against the rules of this school." , she said, continuing to glare at me. Now sit down next to Mr. Hood."

I rolled my eyes and huffed, mumbling a 'bitch' under my breath, on my way over to Calum's desk, but get stopped, by Mrs. Johnson.

"I heard that Mr. Hemmings. Go to the principal." , she screeched at me again, and I just stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut and immediately punching the nearest locker.

Unfortunately right this very moment, when my fist connected with the metal, for the thirtieth time, the principal walked around the corner.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING THERE YOUNG MAN!!!" , boomed his loud voice through the the hallway, making it seem a lot louder. I haven't noticed him coming, so him yelling made me jump.

"Fuck." , I said. Due to Principal Williams' yelling, the door of the class room, I just came out of, opened and a very angry Mr. Johnson looked at me.

"Mr. Hemmings, I thought I told you to go to the principal's office and not to destroy a locker." , she shouted at me. When she realised, that the principal was actually standing here, she turned to him and explained everything to him.

Final result: Suspension for a week and detention for a week, when I'm back

Great. 

Just great. 

They will call my mum, and then I have to explain, why I got suspended. 

Just fucking great.

I walked to Calum's car, sitting down on the front of it, waiting for the bell to ring for lunch. Wow, I couldn't even make it until lunch.

The teachers know about me having anger issues, but due to me rarely having an outburst, they don't seem to care about that and punish me the same way, the punish everybody else, if not they punish me more I think. 

It is not fair at all, 'cause I have no control about it, and them yelling at me, makes everything worse.

I looked down at my hand, seeing that it is badly bruised. My knuckles are cut open and still bleeding. My complete hand is swollen and has dry blood crusted on the skin. i actually don't feel the pain, it just feels numb, but I can't open my hand.

I waited for half an hour, until the bell rang. I texted Calum to come to the parking lot, when he has lunch break, so I only had to wait ten more minutes, until i saw him coming over, with Michael on his back, shaking badly.

"What happened?" , I asked worried, looking at the two older males.

"Mikey had a panic attack and passed out. Mr. Tanner wouldn't stop screaming at him, for not answering his question, and not paying attention in his class. I seriously want to punch this guy." , Calum explained quietly to me.

I looked at Michael, who was clinging onto his boyfriend, shaking like a leaf in the wind, sniffling softly, with his face hidden in the crook of Calum's neck. He looked, like a frightened kitten, that wants to hide from the world in the tiniest corner of the room.

"Give me your keys, I'll drive him home. I'm suspended, so I can take care of him without skipping." , I offered.

"Why are you suspended? Wait is it for, what happened in class?"

"Not only. When I was outside I punched the nearest locker thirty times and in that moment, the principal came around the corner. When Mr. Johnson came out of the room for a bit, he told him everything and I got suspended for a week and I also got detention for the week after." , I explained and showed him my hand.

"Oh okay. Do you think you can drive? Your hand looks pretty bad."

"Yea I'm sure. It feels numb, so I don't care. Mikey is more important, when my stupid hand. When I'm home, I'll put some ice on it."

"Good. I'll go home after school and get some clothes for Mikey and I, and then we both will sleep over at yours. I don't that he should go to school tomorrow, so you have some company. Let him wrap your hand, when he is conscious again. I know you suck when you try to wrap your own hand."

I smiled at this and playfully slapping his chest with my good hand. I fished the car keys, from Calum's jeans pocket, opening the car, so he can put the small, kitten like boy onto the passenger seat and buckle him up.

"Take care of him, and don't get caught by the cops. You're not yet allowed to drive, even though you have your licence." , he said, pulling me into a hug.

"Will do Cal, you can count on me, promise." , I said, before jumping into the car, starting the ignition and driving home to me.

When I arrived at my house, I unlocked and opened the house door first, then went back to the car to get Michael. I picked him up, bridal style, locking the car, with the remote thingy on the key and the walked into the house, closing the front door with my foot.

I brought him upstairs, into my room and laid him down on my bed, pulling off his shoes, before pulling my thick duvet over him.

I then got some ice from the kitchen downstairs, and head back into my room, lying down, next to my unconscious best friend. I put the ice on my hand, and putting the over arm around his waist, spooning him from behind.

It is normal for us to cuddle, so I relaxed, nuzzling into the back of his neck, and drifting off to sleep at 12 pm on a Monday.