Chapter VIII

~I'm petrified~

~I'm petrified~

Michael's P.O.V🍕

I looked at the digital alarm clock in Luke's room, seeing it was 7:00 am and that I should probably wake Calum up, because he has to go to school, while I can stay here with Luke today, watch stupid Netflix shows, play video games and eat junk food.

I clicked my phone off, being at the third last chapter in the Larry book now, and turned over a bit more, kissing over my boyfriend's chest up to his neck, cheeks, nose and then I left a small peck on top of his soft plump lips. Calum squirmed a bit, before slowly opening his chocolatey eyes, looking at me with a sleepy and massively confused look on his puppy like face.

"Wake up baby, you have to go to school." , I whispered softly, making him groan in response. "C'mon, I know you don't want to, but you have to, so get you beautiful, but lazy ass out of bed and get dressed, even though I'd like to admire those abs a bit more."

Calum chuckled a bit, before literally rolling out of Luke's bed, falling to on the fluffy, baby blue carpet on the wooden floor, with a thud.

"Ouch, that actually hurt." , he said in his deep, raspy morning voice, making me drool over one of the million reason, why I love this boy so much.

He got up, grabbing his clothes and toothbrush from the bag, he got yesterday before coming over to Luke's, and then disappeared in the en suite bathroom, to shower and get ready for school.

"He's so loud." , a small voice from behind whined into the back of my neck, startling me a bit, 'cause I actually forgot, that Luke was still spooning me from behind.

"Sorry bud." , I apologized, turning around in his lanky noodle arms. "Can I make it up, with some cuddles? I know you love cuddles." The younger boy nodded in response and cuddled into my side, resting his head on my shoulder. I gently ran my fingers through his soft, blond hair and only two minutes later, Luke was back to snoring quietly.

It is actually cute how he snores. His breath is even end every fourth breath is a small puppy like snore. I really don't know how he does that. 

Calum was once so hammered that he snored in his sleep, and I had to leave the room, 'cause it was so fucking loud, that there was no way on being able to sleep next to him at all.

After fifteen minutes, Cal came out of the bathroom, with slightly wet hair and completely dressed and ready for the day. He walked over to me, pecking my lips, before chuckling a bit.

"Let me guess... I woke him up, and now you have to make it up to the penguin?" I only nodded and tried to hide that I'm currently yawning, but totally failing, when my signature kitten yawn squeak. "Try to sleep a bit, I know you haven't slept much again. I'll make some pancakes, and leave some for you guys, for later, okay?"

"Yea, okay. Have fun at school without me, but not too much, so you can miss me a bit." , I mumbled, smiling sleepily at him.

"I already miss you, babe. Have a fun day with Luke." , he replied kissing me once again. "I love you, boo.

"I love you too."

With that, my lovely soulmate left the room and closed the door, leaving me, to fall asleep, with a breadstick penguin cuddled into my side.

• • •

"HEYY, THAT'S NOT FAIR. YOU PUSHED ME OFF THE TRACK." , I yelled at Luke, whilst being lifted back up onto the stupid rainbow boulevard of Mario Kart 8. 

Yes, we're actually playing Mario Kart, like the stupid little toddler we are, but it is actually pretty fun, if you won't get pushed off the track every five seconds. 

It was the last lap and Luke is winning once again, which made me sulk, because I would have won, if he hadn't pushed me off the track.

"Can we make pizza and watch a movie or watch AHS? I don't want to lose against you anymore and just wanna do nothing and stuff my face with pizza, so I can sulk in peace."

Luke laughed at me, before getting up, to make pizza and telling me to put on Netflix. I prepared the TV and also started AHS and paused it, before walking into the kitchen, where Luke is sitting on the kitchen island, staring down, on the floor.

I jumped up the island, sitting next to him and nudging his shoulder.

"Are you nervous, because of Monday?" , I asked him curiously. He asked me the same question, before I turned 16, so I thought I should ask him the same. Back then it actually helped me to soothe my nerves, talking about it to someone, so I wanna do the same to him now. He is like my little brother and brothers are always there for each other.

"I'm beyond terrified. I'm actually petrified." , he replied, looking at me.

"Why tho?"

"I'm scared, that they turn out to be a girl. I'm scared, that they don't like me, or that they don't understand me and my problems. Mikey, you know how I am. I'm a ticking bomb, ready to explode at some times. I don't want them to make me explode and get hurt, by things I say to them." ,  he ranted out, his voice getting a bit shaky and tears pooled in his eyes, making his light blue orbs, glassy. "I'm scared to fuck up and make them leave."

"Hey don't think like that. You, Luke Robert Hemmings, are on of the sweetest, most genuine and caring people I know. I'm sure they will be a boy and I'm even more sure, that they'll love you endlessly. Believe me, when I tell you, that your soulmate will be a person, who is kindhearted, very understanding, lovely and has his own little problems. He will understand you probably better, than you understand yourself. And most of all, I'm sure, that he will also love all your flaws, that you hate, just like you will love all his flaws, that he hates. You just need to have a bit of faith in you and then everything will turn out just fine. I promise." 

I saw the tears falling down his cheeks, whilst I spoke and then throwing his arms around me, sobbing into my shirt, once I finished. I put my arms around his shoulders and rubbed soothing circles on his back, waiting for his sobs to die down and turn into sniffles.

"I'm glad to have you as my best friend Mikey." , he said, once he calmed down. Luke pulled away, wiping his tears away and then looking down at the pizza in the oven. "I have a perfect timing... looks like the pizza is ready. C'mon let's eat and watch AHS, to not get to depressed with my crying." , he laughed, hopping down the island and turning off the oven. 

I handed him two plates, that sat next to me and he put the pizzas on them, before going back into the living room, with me following him. 

"Let's watch this shit and see how they put Kyle back together." He laughed and pressed the play button of the TV remote, and the screen began to play the show.