Therapy

Tamaki woke up to the smell of bacon and waffles. It was Tamakis first day of therapy and mirio insisted he went with him. Tamaki couldn't exactly argue with him so they ate and got ready. Nejire was gonna stay at the dorm. They two boy's left the dorm while everyone was going to class. A few people gave them strange looks but they ignored it until they were stopped by amajikis bully. "Why aren't you in uniform" he asked.
"Because we aren't going to school now excuse us we need to go" mirio replied grabbing tamakis shoulder and rushing out the door.

About 25 minutes later they were entering the hospital. Mirio held Tamakis hand tightly as they walked up to the front desk. "H-hello I-I-I-I'm t-ta-tama-Tamaki Am-Amajiki I-i-I-I-I'm h-he-here f-for ther-therapy. T-th-the a-appointment w-was bo-booked b-b-by-by my te-teach-teacher Mr. Sh-shouta ai-Aizawa" they lady at the desk told them to take a set and they will be called in shortly. They sat there for about 10 minutes before being called in.

Tamakis PoV

The lady called me in. Me and mirio got up and went in. She was told us to sit down.
She began to ask questions.

Why are you here?
My teacher wanted me to
Why?
I was um self harming
With what
Glass
Why was you self harming?
My secret was um exposed
What is it
I'm trans
Who's this with you
My best friend
Why is he here
He insisted on coming

I don't think she likes me much but that's fine.
End of POV

Mirios PoV

Once she finished asking Tamaki questions she began asking me questions

Why did you wanna come
I know how socially awkward jiki can be and I didn't want him to have a panic attack
How did you did you meant amajiki
School
How long have you known her
10 years
Why do you call her jiki
It's a nickname and he has a few
Like what
Jiki Tammy and kitten
Why do you call her kitten
I don't our other best friend does
How do you know them
School
How long have you know them
About 5 years
So why do you call amajiki he
Because those are his pronouns
But she was born a girl
So he doesn't want to be a girl
Whatever so how long has he been out to you
6 years

Yeah I can tell i Don't like this lady. I looked over to jiki to see him looking down looking like he's trying to hold back tears. I put my arm over his shoulder and hold his hand. He gives out a slight smile and whisper in his ear "don't worry try to ignore her we'll get some ice cream with Nejire after this" he does do anything but his eyes light up and I can tell that means he's happy. God I'm really worried about jiki he hasn't done a full smile since we started U.A.
End of POV