getting better

Its been a month since Mineta and the bullies have been expelled. During that time tamaki nejire and mirio have opened up to their therapist. Tamaki has been clean from cutting and his parents went to jail for child abuse. The bullying has died down a lot. They still get a few comments here and there but nothing to bad.

Its currently spring break and mirio nejire and tamaki are staying in the dorms together. They always have so much fun. They decide to head to the park that they got lost at for the day.

They went to the exact place were they were hiding. Nejire began to worry but the boys would comfort her. They stayed there for about 2 hours before realizing they had therapy in 20 minutes but school was 30 minutes away. They began running as fast as they could. By the time they were there Mr.Otoko was already there but tamaki was probably gonna have an asthma attack. Mirio opened the door and nejire helped tamaki in. Mr.Otoko was confused. Mirio came out the kitchen with an inhaler and some water. He placed the inhaler in the shy boys mouth and waited to see him breath in. Then he pushed down on the inhaler, they repeated this twice and then nejire handed tamaki the water. Mr.Otoko was standing there in shock. He had never seen kids take over a situation like this so well. Nejire ordered tamaki to take off his binder and he listened.

Mirio remembered Mr.Otoko and he invited him in. Mr.Otoko who was still in shock stepped in. A few minutes later tamaki came out with a slightly flat chest. He was thinking to himself "thank god for sports bras"

They all sat down and started their session.

Mr.Otokos PoV
"So kids what just happened and how did you get so good at it" i asked.
"Um well kitten had an asthma attack because he ran here and he has a lot of panic attacks, anxiety attacks and asthma attacks so we are used to it" nejire answered. I smiled. "You three will be amazing heros some day" i said. We all began talking about hobbies and mirio brought up singing. I was interested so i asked if i could here them. Tamaki looked shocked and nejire looked straight at him while her eyes were glowing. Mirio smiled and said sure. He went on his phone to find a song and it began to play. It sounded sad. They looked at each other as if they knew what they were doing.

"I look up from the ground
To see your sad and teary eyes
You look away from me
And I see there's something you're tryna hide
And I reach for your hand but it's cold
You pull away again
And I wonder what's on your mind" mirio

"And then you say to me you made a dumb mistake
You start to tremble and your voice begins to break
You say the cigarettes on the counter weren't your friend's
They were my mate's
And I feel the color draining from my face" tamaki

"And my friend said
I know you love her, but it's over, mate
It doesn't matter, put the phone away
It's never easy to walk away, let her go
It'll be alright" nejire tamaki mirio

"So I still look back at all the messages you'd sent
And I know it wasn't right, but it was fucking with my head
And everything deleted like the past, yeah, it was gone" nejire

"And when I touched your face, I could tell you're moving on
But it's not the fact that you kissed him yesterday
It's the feeling of betrayal, that I just can't seem to shake
And everything I know tells me that I should walk away
But I just wanna stay" tamaki

"And my friend said
"I know you love her, but it's over, mate
It doesn't matter, put the phone away
It's never easy to walk away, let her go
It'll be okay
It's gonna hurt for a bit of time
So bottoms up, let's forget tonight
You'll find another and you'll be just fine
Let her go" nejire mirio

"But nothing heals the past like time
And they can't steal
The love you're born to find
But nothing heals the past like time
And they can't steal
The love you're born to find" mirio

""I know you love her, but it's over, mate
It doesn't matter, put the phone away
It's never easy to walk away, let her go
It'll be okay
It's gonna hurt for a bit of time
So bottoms up, let's forget tonight
You'll find another and you'll be just fine
Let her go" tamaki

"It'll be alright" nejire

"It'll be alright" mirio

"It'll be alright" nejire

"It'll be alright" miro

"It'll be alright" nejire mirio tamaki

Still Mr.Otoko
I listened to them and wow they were amazing. Mirio and nejire seem to know they are good but tamaki is better but tamaki seems like he thinks he sucks.
End of PoV

TImEEeEEEEEeEEeEEE sKiPppPpPpP
Later that night

Nejires PoV

Kitten you know you're amazing at singing right? I ask. He blushes and nods. "Good because you always seem like you think you suck" he then said "i used to think i sucked until Mr.Aizawa said something i guess im just shy" i laughed "of course you're shy" mirio then started laughing with us"

FINALLLLLY THE BOOOOK IS DONE REEEEEEEE i hope you enjoy I'll be starting a new book about the todoroki family tomorrow or later. It based of a video i saw on tiktok and its basically about when Dabi (AkA touya) comes back from where ever he was and him and his siblings just roast their father and he gets sick of it. Funnnnnnn FUCK U ENDEVER YOU HURT INNOCENT BEAN REEEEEEE. sorry i like to rant about a lot of random shit. Anyway if ya interested my tiktok is "mha_meme" i do things to do with memes photos and by late july/early August I'll have some cosplay out.
Have an amazing day/night/afternoon
~rae 🌈💕🌟