back home

After the (cough) chaotic day in ponyville, Twilight and Sombra went home to arcanus.

And the Umbrum welcomed them home with a grand feast for their victory, for their freedom, for their home.

Many games were played, many luaghs were shared, and at the end they carved a great crystal statue of their founders, of their king and queen, and rejoiced.

The lovers tired from all the excitement, cantered Into their home, they decided to spend alone time together.

Reading books, playing, cooking...or 'trying' to cook in Twilight's case, researching magic, stargazing...it was perfect.

As they walked to their bedroom they retired for the night.

As they lights went out, Twilight snuggled close to her stallion, her everything, same as him, she felt his fur, his hair. Felt his breath and sighed in content.

Sombra, meanwhile nuzzled his mare,  and took in deep her scent, her eyes, her beauty. And kissed her deeply.

The lovers cuddled...

Until Sombra felt her touche him...

He knew what she wanted and obliged.

(ANOTHER LEMON WARNINGS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, SKIP TO NEXT ALL CAPS TEXT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ)

she rubbed his now stiffening stallionhood, as she increased her pace, he got nice and hard, she didn't want foreplay...she just wanted him.

*Twilight*," please....take me~".

She pleaded as she spread her legs and he saw the purple folds of her pussy, lining himself up, he thrusted forward, and claimed her again, as she moaned low and huskily with need.

He started off slow and deliberately, making sure to cause her the most pleasure, hitting her cervix on every reentry, she moaning more as her breath started to hitch and increase.

*Sombra*," ohh, my star, I love you (he nuzzles and thrust's her)".

Twilight just moaned hotly in reply nodding as she wrapped her hind legs around him. Making sure to get her hot sticky treat inside her.

The pace started to get faster, in and out, his hips and balls slapping her ass every hard thrust, as he started to breath faster, and he got more animalistic, his thrust's becoming frenzied, as she moaned and panted, his hard cock blurring as it started to stuff it's last few inches into the velvety softness of Twilight's snatch.

The two moaning in unison as the pleasure built and built.

Finally, Twilight started to scream in pleasure as her nectar sprayed her stallions rod, her pussy contracting him, trying to milk it for all it was worth.

Sombra started to slam into her with abandon now, he used his magic to stimulate her clit and was rewarded with the cutest moan, as she clasped her hind and forehooves around him.

*Sombra*," T-twilight, I'm close~".

*Twilight*," INSIDE PLEASE!~ GIVE ME YOUR FOALS!, BREED ME!~<3".

*Sombra* ," AS YOU WISH!".

He started to blur his thrust's as the two lost themselves in the pleasure, finally with one mighty thrust, they came.

*Twilight*," ahh hahn~ SOMBRA!".

*Sombra*," (roar) TWILIGHT!~".

he shot his seed deep into her, coating her insides white, as the lovers locked lips and made out, he left it inside again, as they cuddled

(LEMON END)

the two just got as close as possible to each other and fell asleep.... awaiting their future together...tbc