Prologue

"My name is Y/n from the fire nation. It's been a long time coming, but we're here now!"
-2ne1 reference anyone?

Thank you for stopping by and being so patient, I just really wanted to make this perfect for you guys!

Key:
Y/n= your name
H/c= hair color
H/l= hair length
E/c= eye color
×××××××
××10 years ago (age 6)××

"Y/n! Come back here!"

"No! It's tag, and you're it! You're suppose to catch me!" The small, h/c haired girl ran through the halls looking back as the tired, older servant, who was trying her best to catch up to the little girl.

"Oof!" The girl hit the floor with a thud as she fell from running into someone for not looking where she was going.

She held her head and looked up, a smile spread on her face, "daddy!" She picked herself up and hugged her father's legs.

"Y/n what are you running around for?" He said soothing out the girl's h/c hair.

He looked at the servant that had been chasing his daughter, she was breathing heavily, trying to catch her breath.

"I'm so sorry General, I--"

He held up a hand indicating for her to stop talking, "no need to apologise"

Then the Fire Lord spoke, he was standing next to the General,"why don't you take young Y/n here, to play games with the Prince and Princess? The Prince is about her age, I believe, is that right, General?"

"Y/n is six years old, it's about time she played with children her own age" he dismissed the servant with a hand, "I'll see you later, my little Senshi"

"Come, Y/n" the servant said gently.

"Bye daddy!" The girl said holding the older woman's hand walking to meet the prince and princess as the General and the Fire Lord continued their way.

The young girl skipped happily all the way to the court yard, where the Prince and Princess were, along with Ursa, the Fire Lord's wife and mother of her children.

The princess was a 4 year old, and was tearing leaves from the bushes.

The Prince was indeed, the same age as the girl.

He sat under the shade snapping his fingers.

"Thyra! How are you on this lovely morning?" The kind woman asked the servant in a gentle voice, pating the seat next to her under the umbrella, "and who's this?" She referred to the small girl who hide behind Thyra as she walked forward.

She looked at her with kind eyes, "you must be our dear General's daughter, Y/n isn't it?"

Y/n shook her head 'yes'

"I'm Usula, and that's my daughter, Azula, she's 4" she signaled to the girl pulling leaves off the bushes, "and my son, Zuko, how old are you Y/n? Zuko Is 6 years old"

A smile appeared in thd girl's face, "me too!" She said with a giggle.

"Go on" the servant whispered to her and gave her a small nudge in the direction of the Prince, "play tag with the prince, Y/n"

Usula smiled kindly as the young girl ran across the courtyard.

"hi! My name is Y/n! I didn't know there was other kids here!" Y/n said with a smile.

"I'm Prince Zuko," The Prince looked at her,"I live here, what are you doing here?" He looked around the courtyard, "who let you in?"

"I live here too!"  Y/n said happily, "come let's play tag!" She tagged the boy, "you're it!"