Chapter 9: The Lotus Tile Course

^what I picture the hair clips to look like (but you can wear whatever you like!)

Ok but first:
Thank you so much for making this book #11 on the "Zukoxreader" category! Really guys, with so many Zuko x reader's out there, I didn't have any hopes of this one making it into a high rank, but you guys made that happen!

Also, the lovely new cover was made by undisputedtori
The stuff she makes is absolutely glorious! I recommend to check it out!

--RUNAWAYS-- also makes gorgeous wallpapers, they truly beautiful so make sure to check out her Wallpaper book as well!

Happy Reading!

Key:
h/l- hair length
h/c- hair color
h/s- hair style(braid, ponytail, messy bun etc...)
f/c- favorite color
f/g- favorite gemstone

Your choice of hair style choose:
1 for hair up
Or
2 for hair down
^i hope this makes sense and isn't too confusing (I just really like to give you guys character design freedom!)
××××××××××
"Y/n wake up!"

Y/n immediately recognized the voice as Prince Zuko's.

His loud knocking in the metal door caused her to get up from her matress, flatten her h/l h/c hair and opened the door.

"Just last night you were telling me to get rest and now your waking me up? Make up your mind, Zuko" She said.

"Geez, I brought breakfast to make it up to you" he said pushing the tray in Y/n's hands.

"Yeah breakfast" she looked down at the tray that contained a cup of steaming tea and a small tray with three tea biscuits.

"Could you get dressed to practice?" He asked.

"Practice what?" Y/n bit into a cookie.

"Well since you were so dependent on that stick you carried around, your fire bending is dusty" he said.

"Pfft my skills aren't dusty" she said drinking some tea, "but I guess practice is a good way to pass time, ok let me get ready" she closed the door.

"Just hurry!" He called out from behind the door, "I'll be waiting on the main dock!"

Y/n quick drank the rest of the tea with the cookies and put on something comfortable to move in, and did her hair:

1- up trying it up in a h/s.

2- down clipping her h/c hair back with regular clips instead of her special gold ones.

(Some choices I found)