P R O L O G U E

The door of the mansion open by the maid as the familiar figure walk inside with his angry face. Everyone grasps in air looking towards the owner who just walking towards his room.

Everything become silent as they stare at his walking figure. The door of his room shut with a loud thud, everyone exchange the look before starting with there work. Everyone become alert because of his presence.

"Send those files to Min," A familiar woman walk inside from the front gate while ordering her men. She look around and frowned her eyebrows. "What with this faces and silence," She asked and one of the maid walk towards her.

"Good evening Queen, Sir is in his room, he is not in good mood," She said and the other girl look towards the familiar room. She let out sigh, "I am going, send me wine bottle with two glasses," She said and walk towards the familiar door.

She knock the door and the familiar voice heard from the otherside. "Leave me," He said and she shamelessly opne the door just to see him standing in his balcony. The maid follow her and put down the wine on the tea table before walking out from the room and closing the door.

She walk towards the man and stand beside him. "I told you to leave," He said with rude and strict voice, she look towards him and let out a chuckle. "I just can't you know," She said and he glare at him.

She pour the wine and give it to him, He gladly take it and sip it. "I know its gonna help you," She said before sipping hers. He look her side profile and look otherside."You know what happen?" He asked and she nodded. "All we want your order, my team is ready to attack," She said and look towards him.

He let out a chuckle and sip his whole wine before pouring more. "You don't have to now," He said and she stare at him while drinking her wine. "Anything happen other then Jungkook's attack on our head quarter," She asked and he look towards her.

He smile and hold her cheek, he is little drunk after drinking 2 glass of wine, she knows that. "He won, He won her," He said and she fondly look in his painful eyes. She gulp and smile before turning otherside.

"You want me to seduce him," She asked and he laugh, She laugh too but soon it disappears. "Gather yourself, You are the King of this empire," She said and he look towards her.

"Don't let that stupid love to take you down," she said and gulp her wine before slamming her glass on glass table. "I know," He said and there eyes meet as she let out smirk. She walk dangerously close to him and trace his face with her index finger seductively.

"I told you, Lust is always better because it always give you pleasure," She said and lick his ear lobe. "In our world No love allowed because it always take you down," She said and look in his eyes.

"You have a big mouth, You dare to speak like this to your master," He said and smirk. "Obviously, Let this lust take over you, I am here to pleasure you Master," She said and he hold her waist as he squeeze her butt cheek making her letting out a moan.

"How you just change my mood like this, Aera," He asked and she let out a chuckle. "That's my work master, to help you in your life," She said and hold his shoulder tightly when he spank her. "I will make you moan all night, Aera or I should said Queen."

_____