1

NIALL

'Do we really have to go?' I ask Charlotte as we are getting ready to go to the billboard music awards.

Charlotte has been my girlfriend for 4 months now and it's been fun but I'm not sure if I see a real future with her.

'Yes we do, you already accepted the invitation' she told me.

'But I'm not even nominated so what's the point in going?' 

'You get to see your friends, and as a plus you get to drink a lot of free alcohol'

'Yeah I guess you can never go wrong with free alcohol'

'We really need to get going though, we don't wanna be late' she says while grabbing her phone.

'Fine, I'll go' I said while walking out the door.
'As long as you don't get mad at me for drinking too much'

She rolls her eyes 'now how could I ever be mad at you'

We get into an Uber and head off, it's about a 20 minute drive from my apartment to the venue. As soon as we pull up we get attacked by cameras and flashes, we quickly make our way inside and wait for our turn on the red carpet.

'You ready babe?' I ask Charlotte. This is only her second time waking a red carpet, the first time was about a month ago when we first publicly announced our relationship at the Brit awards.

'I'm ready when you are' she says and we get the signal that we can walk the carpet now.

As soon as we start walking the cameras start flashing, even though I've been famous for a while now I will never fully get used to flashing cameras and people screaming my name begging for a photo.

We do 3 poses and then walk off, 'damn those were a lot more camera than last time' Charlotte tells me.

'Yeah, that was crazy'

We start to head into to venue as I walk into someone.

'hey haven't seen you in a while' a familiar voice says.

•••
So idk if anyone's even reading this, but if you are thanks for reading :)
This is my first fanfic and I really hope y'all like it.
I would really appreciate some feedback so if you have any please tell me.