Chapter 5 - party time

The air was buzzing with alcohol and the many different voices of people as they parted the night away . The floor had becomes drowned in a sea of many late teens danced the night away to blaring tune that blasted threw the area. Hiccup pushed his way threw the crowed with his friend on tail and his eyes meeting with each of the hungry ladies that wanted to throw their bodies into his and Hiccup wasn't subtle in returning the favour as he gave each or the girls a suggestive wink back.
It didn't take long for him either to find a girl hooked upon his waist giving his neck a couple of butterfly kisses every so often which he didn't mind , he was loving it . Hiccup kept his arm around her as he drank .
"There he is" Dylan's voiced beloved over the loud pop tracks the DJ played bright as his pointed his way toward hiccup " the champion!"
Hiccup laughed drunkly at him " please I'm not the champion at least not yet" letting a smirk escape his lips.
"See that's the spirt my friend!" From the way he spoke it was clear to anyone around that he had probably had over one or two drinks " you'll defeat that blonde bitch with no problem asked , she's a no one" . His words boosted hiccups already sky high ego " You know what .Tomorrow" He started , his voice suddenly becoming full of his seriousness but the look in his eyes said otherwise " I'm setting this up . It will be great . Gods . It will intimidate the hell out of the Hofferson" . To the sober part of hiccup ( which wasn't much in this moment) it was music to his ears . The small idea of a competition with her to humiliate her.
Dylan then fisted his hands in hands into the air with high pitches drunk 'woohoo' before leaning himself into anyone next to him who was available to catch him and asking them for kiss and drink .

Scanning the area Hiccup took the crazed party that was unfolding in front of him . He's loved the scene . The lights , music , the soft flow of drinks , laughter , girls . Hiccup had started to get used to this scene after hosting what seemed like hundred parties in the last few years , it had sort of become a second nature to him to host grand parties besides from surfing of course .
After all the parties Hiccup has thrown over the last few years he had started to fall in love with it . He loved the looks and praise the people around gave him for all

He pulled the girl closer his body letting out a satisfying moan . Tonight was a night to have fun and let go of the worries of what was whatever to come with Astrid.