Chapter 1

My mornings start pretty easy. My alarm goes off and I hit snooze. Rolling over I pick up my phone and start scrolling threw Instagram. Hitting the search I type in ash_7040. Tapping his name I see one new photo.

He held a beer bottle why his friend smokes in the background. Typical Ash always doing stupid stuff. But his black hair, blue eyes, and gorgeous face help think right past it.

I've never smoked, drank, had sex, or even my first kiss. I just sat in my room and watched Netflix.

For almost a year I have had a huge crush on Ash. He isn't a popular football player. But everything about him to me is perfect.

But he probably doesn't know I exist. He looks at me sometimes in the hallway or likes a picture of me on Instagram. But nothing that excites me a lot.

The alarm goes off again and I shut it off. I get up throw on some black jeans and a random shirt. A few brackets here and throw on some makeup. I brush my hair and teeth and get out the door.

***Ash Pov***

Music plays loudly as my alarm setting. I let it play and stretch my arms out. I hate Monday's. 10 minutes later I crawl out of bed and hop in the shower. I throw some clothes on and comb my hair.

Grabbing my skate board I head out the door and ride to school. On the way to school I see Danny walking looking at her phone.

I don't know how to feel about her. I can't tell if I like her or I'm just lonely. I've known her since elementary but we never really talked.

There was that time in the 9th grade when I got a bloody nose and went to office. She was in there for some reason and helped me stop the bleeding why the nurse called my parents.

But that was 3 years ago. I'm a senior now and I can't wait to get out of this hell hole of a school.

Riding past her not paying attention I ran a rock over and fell face first into the sidewalk.

"Oh my god are you ok," she asked?

"Ya I'm fine," I said.

She held her hand out and helped me up.

"Thanks," I said.

Her face blushed and I gave her a smile.

***Danny's Pov***

Oh my gosh! I'm actually talking to Ash right now. I could feel my face blushing and he just smiled at me.

"Hey Ash hold up," one of his friends yelled.

God dammit.

"I should go," I said looking down and quickly walking away.

Maybe Monday's weren't all that bad after all.