Chapter 10

***Danny Pov***

*Clear*
*Clear*

It was dark, all I could hear was people talking around me. I couldn't understand what they where saying.
Then it was quit again.

I felt a hand intertwine with mine. Who ever it was sounded like a guy. Is that Ash. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. My hearing focused and I tried to listen to what he was saying.

"Danny I'm so sorry, I love you so much and I would do anything for you. I can't loose you come back," he said.

Ok Danny you can do this, just open your eyes. I felt my strength gathering and everything was blurry.

***Ash Pov***

"She's waking up," I yelled.
"Danny, can you hear me."

I held her hand and moved the hair from her face.

"Ash, is that you," she said.

"Ya baby it's me wake up," I said.

"Where am I," she asked.

"Where in the hospital, you where hit by a car," I said.

She laid back on her bed tears filling her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I should of stayed home," she explained.

"It's ok you don't have to apologize to me. Just get some rest ok," I told her.

She closed her eyes and fell asleep. Her mom came back in and sat down.

"She was awake," I said.

"She was! What did she say? Did you tell her I was here," she said.

"I told her to rest, and you should to. Go home, shower or something. I'll watch her," I said.

She couldn't argue with me. She grabbed her keys and went home. I climbed in bed next to Danny careful not to bump her and fell asleep.