Introduction

Siya Singh

I bid my parents and brother good bye and boarded the flight for Istanbul. I got the opportunity to work there and my salary was quite more than I got from the company in Kolkata. So I accepted the opportunity. I requested my parents. They finally granted me the permission. I had never been outside the country. So my parents were bit worried for me. But I loved my job and new opportunities are always welcomed by me. So I didn't reject the job offer. Besides Istanbul is a place which I had always admired. I had always admired the Turkish culture. Working there was like a dream come true. I had learnt Turkish well so that I don't have any problem while interacting with people there . After almost 14 hours long flight. I landed in Istanbul. I came out of the airport , booked a cab and went to my single room apartment which I had rented. The city is more beautiful than in the pictures. I stared out of the window through my ride till the apartment. City is great depictment of ' how to be modern without loosing your tradition.' I reached my apartment. The building was 4 storeys with 3 apartment in each floor. Its not so crowded and I loved it. I met the landlady. She showed me the apartment and handed me the keys. Since it was Saturday and I had to join from Monday so I slept the whole day in my apartment. Next day I went to do the grocery shopping. I prepared myself for the office next day. Monday came and I went to my office. I was happy meeting my new colleagues. They were happy too. We interacted with each other. I became friends with some. After completing the work. I returned to my apartment. I called my parents. We had a long chat. I told them everything. My brother said me about the things he wanted from Istanbul that I should buy before I visit Kolkata. I missed my family. I was all alone here. No one was to scold me when I ate ice cream at night as my Mom does. No one was here to enjoy my food as my Dad does. No one was here to fight on little things and then love me like my brother does. I loved them a lot. I missed them a lot. But as they say 'You have to sacrifice something for getting something.' I wanted to earn a good amount of money from here so that I could send my brother to a good and reputed university for his higher studies. I wanted to take his responsibilities. I wanted to give my parents every happiness they wanted but couldn't get as they had to sacrifice for our sake. I wanted to make them happy and proud. So I had to sacrifice my home and had to work harder for gaining big . Next day was the same. At the weekends I took a tour around the city. Exploring it. I was appreciated by my boss for my hardwork. My relationship with my colleagues and neighbours was improving by each day. Istanbul welcomed me with its hands wide open.

Can Divit

"Kill him". I ordered Osman." He tried to come in my way. And you know what happens when anyone comes in my way." I said cutting the call. I reached home. I went straight to Deniz 's room. I opened the door. My little nephew jumped seeing me on his bed. I went to him and hugged him. He is my sweet little sunshine. He is the one for whom my heart still have love in it. Or else I have no place for any one in my heart. Asli Teyze brought us our lunch we had our lunch together. She takes care of Deniz. I respect her a lot. She is like a mother figure to me. I learnt from this world that the less people you trust the more you are happy. I trust only three people in my life. My nephew, Asli Teyze and Osman my right hand. He took three bullets on his chest for saving me. No one else is ever allowed. For me girls are nothing more than sex toys. Never let any girl get in your heart or else you will be destroyed. I can't see any kind of injustice happening with the poor or the weak. I always stand for them.

Deniz told me about what he did today in the house while we had lunch. He is almost 7 and gets educated at home.

After having lunch. I made him take a short nap. Asli Teyze came to me.

Asli Teyze "Son . I think you should send him to school now. He is grown up and if he gets educated at home then neither his education would be full nor he can understand people. Let him go out of the house. Make friends . Study. Play." I said him.

Can "You are right Teyze . I too want it. But you know. I have to protect him from the ruthless world. Besides the business I am in its more difficult to let him get known to the world. Especially in Istanbul."

Asli Teyze "I know son. But if we don't let him. He will never be able to cope with fast growing world."

Can "I know Teyze. I have decided that after a year or two . I will send him to London. He would study there."

Asli Teyze "Can he is just a kid. You can't send him to another country at such a small age. "

Can "I can't allow him to be here. If he knows about the work I do. He will hate me. And I don't want him to hate me. He is my reason of being alive. I can't loose him."

Asli Teyze "He would never hate you. After he knows what made you to do all these."

Can "That's behind. All I want is his happiness. And all I know is I can't get out of this business."

Asli Teyze "I know son. But all I am saying send Deniz school at least here now. Let him know the world a little. Then we he gets mature we will send him outside of the country for studying. If you want don't send him alone send him with some bodyguards. Appoint your few loyal men . They will be with him. And every rich parent sends their children to school with bodyguards now a days. We will do the same. I will take all his legal work responsibilities of the school. So nobody will know about you being his uncle . "

Can "Ok. We will do this. So the matter is solved. "

Asli Teyze "Not yet. What about you. It was about Deniz."

Can "What about me."

Asli Teyze "You know what I mean. Can it's high time . Allow someone to be in your life."

Can "Not again Teyze. Girls I can't trust nor love them . Besides I have a happy life with Deniz. I don't want anyone to destroy it. "

Asli Teyze "No one will destroy it. But rather it will get multiplied. Maybe some day some girl will love you and Deniz more than you love him. "

Can"That's not happening. Because I would never allow any girl to enter mine and Deniz's life."

Asli Teyze " Destiny has its own plans."

Can "I make my own Destiny and plans."

Asli Teyze "Let's see."

Can "Fine. I am going out know. And sending Osman to find out the best schools at Istanbul."

Asli Teyze "Ok."

I drove out of the house. Completed my consignments , talked with Osman regarding the matter. I drove to my farm house.

A place for drinking and fucking. Girls are allowed here to entertain me. Nobody knows about this house . Only I and Osman. I don't want Deniz to know my bad side. Or else he will hate me.

I drank and then fucked the slut who waited for me. I fucked her until I heard her cries and pleads for stopping. After I was satisfied. I took a shower . Dressed up and left from there. She expected I would sleep with her. No dear Can Divit is not so cheap to sleep with sluts.

I drove back to home. I went to Deniz's room. He was sleeping. I kissed his forehead. And locked the door. I had my dinner and went to sleep.

Deniz got admission in school. My nephew was very happy. He was excited to meet new people, to make new friends. He hugged me before leaving to school. I was very happy seeing him starting a new phase of his life.

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about the chapter in the comments and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️