Ignoring Him

Can

The whole day I was away from her . But my mind and heart was wondering about her. I just wanted to complete everything and return to her , beg her for forgiveness but it seemed like all the work was piled up for today . I completed everything and headed back home. It was almost 10.30 pm.

I ran upstairs and knocked on her door. She didn't open it. I slowly opened the door and peeped inside. She wasn't there.

I went to Deniz's room and opened the door and entered inside . I saw both of them sleeping . I was happy seeing them together. But I was sad and bit of angry too because she did it more to avoid me. My heart was aching. I couldn't tolerate her silence anymore. I went to Deniz. I kissed his forehead . And I covered them both properly. I slowly locked the door and came out.

I took a shower and went downstairs. Asli Teyze was already waiting for me with the dinner ready.

Can "Teyze you should have slept. It's late." I said her.

Asli Teyze"You have your dinner . Then I will sleep." I said and served him food. I sat down and he started having food but his mind was not here. "Can what happened? Is everything fine." I asked him.

Can "Yes Teyze. Everything is fine." I said her.

Asli Teyze "It doesn't seems so. Siya too was not looking fine. I asked her but she refused to say anything. But she handled Deniz really well regarding the matter ." I said him. And he just nodded his head. And I caught there was something wrong between these two.

Can "Teyze .. I don't want to eat anymore." I said her.

Asli Teyze "Why what happened?" I asked him.

Can "I am not feeling too." I said her.

Asli Teyze "I guess I am right then. There is definitely something wrong between you two." I said him.

Can "No Teyze . There is nothing wrong between us." I said her . "It's just I don't feel like eating." I said her.

Asli Teyze "Ok. You are also not feeling like to eat and same thing Siya said." I said him and he looked at me.

Can "What she didn't had food?" I asked . This girl . Ok you are angry on me . Be angry . What's your problem with the food . Ufff.

Asli Teyze "Yes . So now will you tell me what happened?" I asked him.

Can "Nothing Teyze." I said her.

Asli Teyze "Ok dear. I will not force you . But I will tell you something. " I said him and held his hand. "Can ..this girl is the one you were searching for ...this girl is the one I always said you about... this girl is the one who loves Deniz more than you....this girl is the one who loves you and will love you till her last breath.. never hurt her dear. Because she is for you and you are for her. " I said him. He smiled at me. I know he loves her very much and she loves him very much. Their eyes speak for them.

Can "Teyze..it's late we should sleep. " I said her. Her words calmed my aching heart a bit . Yes she is the one. And I can't see her upset anymore. Enough Siya . Tomorrow I will make you talk to me no matter what. Be ready for it.

Asli Teyze " Good night dear." I said him .

Can "Good night Teyze." I said and went on my room.

Next morning

Can

I woke up . Took a shower and went down. I went to search for her. But she was no where to be seen. I saw Teyze in the garden.

Can "Teyze..you here. Who went to drop Deniz?" I asked her.

Asli Teyze " Can .. Siya went to drop him off." I said him.

Can "Why did you allow her Teyze?" I asked her. This girl . She knows being out is not safe for her still she went.

Asli Teyze "She was requesting a lot dear." I said him. "I couldn't refuse." I said him.

Can "Uff. She knows being out is not safe for her. Still she went." I said.

Asli Teyze "Don't worry dear. I sent Zakir with them today . She said that she would be back soon after dropping him . She was not feeling well and she wanted to get out of the house for a while." I said him.

Can "Not feeling well is better than being Not Alive. She knows how much dangerous situation she is in still.." I said . "Ok Teyze . I am leaving now . I am having some important work to complete . I will call Zakir." I said her.

Asli Teyze "Ok dear." I said him.

Can

I know she did it purposely. She is ignoring me. Ok I am fine with that. But why the hell did she step out of the house and that too without informing me. God Siya. Why are you doing this?

I knew calling her would be futile. She wouldn't pick up my call. I called Zakir and said him to inform me each second. And drop Deniz safely and bring back her safely. I reached my workplace but my mind was still on her. I took a deep relief breath after Zakir informed Deniz was safely dropped to school and she was back home safely.

It's enough now. Enough of your ignoring. Tonight we will end Everything old and start Everything new... I promise.

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about  the chapter  in the comments  and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️