Betrayal

After 2 days

Phone rings....

Siya "Hello.."

Can " Sweetheart .. I will be flying to Verona today and will return by tomorrow ." I said her.

Siya  "Ok.  We will miss you. Take care."

Can "You both too."

Deniz "Didu is Amja on phone.." I asked her.

Siya "Yes. Talk to him.." I said Deniz handing him the phone.

Deniz "Amja.."

Can  "Yes my lion.." I said him.

Deniz " Are you not coming home?" I asked him.

Can "No dear. I have to fly to Verona . I will return tomorrow. So take care of yourself and your Didu." I said him.

Deniz "Don't worry Amja . I am a big boy now. I will take care of Didu and myself .. just you get me some chocolates from there." I said him. Both of them laughed listening it. I asked it in return of my work of protecting Didu and myself.

Can "Ok . I will get chocolates for you." I said him. I smiled .

Deniz "I love you.. Amja." I said him and jumped on the bed joyfully.

Siya "Deniz slow down dear. You will get hurt." I said him.

Can "I love you too.. my lion." I said him.

Deniz "Amja talk to Didu.."  I said and handed Didu the phone.

Siya "Yes .. bring his chocolates . Don't forget it." I said him. "He is asking his payment in return of the important work you assigned him." I said him and we both laughed.

Can " Ya he needs his payment. I will not forget it. Do you want anything?" I asked her.

Siya "Come back Safe and sound. That will be enough for me." I said him.

Can "Ok. Take care you both  my lifelines . " I said her

Siya "You too." I said him.

Can "I love you too." I said her.

Siya "Take care. Bye." I smiled how he took I love you from me even  I didn't said him.

Can "Bye." I said and disconnected the call.

Siya "So my little one. Let's have dinner and go to bed because you have school tomorrow. " I said Deniz .

Deniz "Ok. But we will watch my show before sleeping. " I said Didu.

Siya "Ok. Done." I said him and he smiled and ran downstairs . I went behind him. We had our dinner and then I took him to his room and we watched his favourite show and then we landed on the bed  . I caressed his hair and he hugged me tightly.

Deniz "Didu when are you both getting married." I asked her.

Siya "Soon my dear. Very soon." I said him and caressed his hair.

Deniz "Yaay.  But I will call you Didu even after your marriage because I love it." I said her.

Siya  "You can call me whatever you like. Ok." I said and smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

Deniz "Ok.  Get married fast  and  I am telling you I  want a little sister and I will become a very protective elder brother . I will protect her from everyone. " I said Didu.

Siya "Ofcourse you have to protect her. I know my Deniz will be a very good brother and will always protect his sister. Ok now close your eyes and sleep tomorrow you are having school na." I said and caressed his hair.