Seeking Her Forgiveness

Next morning

Siya

I couldn't sleep the whole night. His words kept ringing in my ears. I woke up from my bed and freshen up. I took a long warm shower to clear my mind but I didn't effected me cause with water flowing down from my body tears too flowed down from my eyes.

I came out and put on my clothes. I dried my hairs a little and left them untied and went downstairs. Deniz was having his breakfast . He was ready for school. He came towards me as he saw me. He asked me.

Deniz "Didu .. did you talk to Amja. Did he agree?" I asked her.

Siya " No dear. He didn't." I saw his face dropped . The hope in his eyes got lost as I said him.

Deniz "He doesn't cares for me. I will never talk to him." I said her.

Siya "Deniz.. " I said and picked him up. "Dear.. it's not like that. He loves you and cares for you a lot." I said him and walked towards the dining table.

Deniz "Then why is he not allowing me. I want to go Didu. " I asked her.

Siya "I know dear. But we can't do anything. He said no. But that doesn't means that he doesn't loves you. " I said him. I made him seat on the chair and held his hands. "Deniz listen dear. Sometimes elders reject our some wishes or demands which we feel is right but they don't feel. But that doesn't means that they don't love us or don't care about us. They do it for us. Because they feel it's not right for us . " I said and he frowned definitely not interested in my lecture. "Deniz .. listen to me." I said and turned his face . "Deniz your Amja loves you very much . So much that you can't even imagine. And I know you love him too very much. But dear sometimes he has to be strict with you for your betterment that doesn't means that he doesn't loves you or he doesn't care about you. You know my mom is still very strict with me. I get scoldings from her even now." I said making a sad face.

Deniz "Aww Didu. Don't make that face. I will tell your mom to not to scold you and I know she will definitely listen to me. " I said her.

Siya " I know dear but I love her scoldings ..." I said and smiled.

Deniz "Didu ...you love scoldings.." I asked her.

Siya "Yes dear..see when we are small we feel bad when we get scolded but when we grow up the same scoldings we start to love." I said him.

Deniz "It means when I will grow up then I will also love Amja's scoldings?" I asked her.

Siya "Yes dear you will also." I said him and he smiled.

Deniz "Ok." I said and smiled.

Siya "Thank god you smiled. " I said kissing his forehead. "You know how good you look smiling.. always keep smiling like this my little one." I said and pulled his cheeks.

Deniz "Ok my Didu." I said and hugged her smiling.

Siya "Now listen. You will say sorry to your Amja. Cause he really felt very bad when you said all that last night. Ok. Always remember he loves you and you love him and nothing in this world is more important than the love and especially of our near ones in our life. " I said him.

Deniz "Ok . Didu. I will apologize to him." I said her .

Siya "That's like my boy." I said and hugged him again. "Ok now have your breakfast ." I said and gave him a spoon of cornflakes and he had it.

Can

I was in the study when I saw Siya getting down from the stairs. I couldn't sleep the whole night. I wanted to apologise to her . I went towards the gate when I saw Deniz running towards her. They didn't notice me. I stood there and listened to their conversation. I liked how she handled him, how she consoled him and how she made him realise that how much I love him. Only she can uplift even his worst mood. I loved it how she made him understand my point of view no matter how much she was hurt with me still she made him understand . I smiled seeing them . I opened the door and they looked at me. I saw Siya's face dropped seeing me and this hurted me a lot. Deniz came to me.

Deniz "Amja.... I am sorry. I hurted you." I said holding my ears.

Can "I am sorry too dear.." I said and removed his hands from his ears and hugged him.

Deniz "I love you Amja. I promise I will never do like this ever. " I said him.

Can "I love you too." I said him and picked him up.

Deniz "Didu I apologised to him." I said as we went to her.

Siya "Very good dear." I said and patted his cheeks. Can looked at me with sorry feeling in his eyes but I ignored him. Cause I was hurt and very angry with him. "Deniz have your breakfast or you will be late for school. " I said him.

Deniz "Yes Didu. Amja will you have breakfast with me?" I asked him.

Can "Yes dear ofcourse." I said and placed him in the seat and sat on the chair next to him.

Deniz " Didu will you not sit with us?" I asked her.

Siya "Deniz dear you have your breakfast I am going in the kitchen. I am having some work." I said him and Can looked at me.

Deniz "Aah Didu sit na please." I said her.

Siya "Dear I am having some work please. You complete fast or you will get late." I said him .

Deniz "Okay." I said her. She smiled at me and went to the kitchen. I had my breakfast with Amja. After completing breakfast . Asli Teyze came and I went to school with her after bidding Amja and Didu bye.

Can "Siya .. " I said and ran upstairs after her. "Siya listen to me.. " I said and she kept walking . I went and held her hand.

Can "Siya please." I said but she didn't turn around. I kept holding her hand and came infront of her.

Can "Siya listen .. I am sorry. " I said and lifted her face. I saw her eyes were expressing hurt and anger both. "Siya please . I am sorry. I was angry and I spoke rubbish. I didn't mean anything like that." I said and cupped her face. But she was not speaking a word and her silence was killing me. She can't stay silent like this ever but this time she was not ready to speak a word. I couldn't stand it. I wanted my chirpy , bubbly Siya back."

Can "Siya please.. don't stay mum like this. You shout at me . You beat me. Yell at me but don't be silent like this please." I said her. But she didn't speak a word . She removed my hands from her face and went in her room and before I could enter she locked the door on my face.

Can "Siya please... Don't do like this. Open the door Siya.. Siya..." I said thumping the door but she didn't responded.

Phone rings.

Can "Hello.." I said picking up the call.

Can "Ok. Osman I will be there in an hour." I said and kept the call.

Can "Siya .. it didn't end here. I will be back . Then I will make you speak . I promise you. You can't do this to me." I said loudly at the door. I went in my room took a warm shower , dressed up and left the house.

Siya

I didn't speak to him. I am hell angry with him. How could he say like this. Everytime he does like that. He always hurts me and comes up with a sorry. But this time I am not going to forgive him easily. I saw his eyes were begging for forgiveness . I closed the door infront of him. He shouted from outside . I felt really bad . But I am not going to forgive him easily this time....

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about  the chapter  in the comments  and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️