Meeting Deniz

Siya

After a while the car stopped infront of a beautiful home. It's not a big one. But a simple and elegant one.

Can's Men opened the doors for us. We got of the car. I really admired the home. Just then he said.

Can " It seems you liked it." I said her when I saw her admiring my home.

Siya "It's simply stunning. " I said him.

Can "Well Thank you." I said and smiled. "Come on they are waiting for us." I said her.

Siya "Do they know that we  are coming." I asked him.

Can "Yes I informed Asli Teyze." I said and put my hand on her waist lightly and signed her to walk. We reached inside and Asli Teyze came towards us seeing us.

Asli Teyze "Can you have come. So she is the special  guest you were talking   about." I said looking at the girl. I really liked her. She is beautiful and a genuine one. Simply dressed . No pounds of makeup. I really liked her for Can. I wish they are in love and if not they fall in love. 'Fingers crossed.'

Can "Yes Teyze. She is Siya. She is from India. She will be staying with us ." I said looking at Siya. "And Siya she is Asli Teyze." I said introducing them both.

Asli Teyze "India.. It's such a beautiful country. Nice to meet you Daughter. " I said her holding her hands.

Siya "Nice to meet you too . Can I call you Teyze too." I asked her.

Asli Teyze "Definitely my child. " I said her and hugged her. Hugging her I felt so nice . I felt like I am hugging my daughter. And I had the feeling she is the one for Can. Because he never talked about girls also and here he is bringing a beautiful girl home and admiring her with so much love
After years I felt like I am meeting the old Can now.   And my heart is saying that somewhere she too likes my Elder Idiot and will definitely love my Younger Idiot. Now I am really happy and tension free. Because my idiots are having someone for them whom they would call their own. I know this. Cause my sixth sense is saying it.

Siya "Thank you so much Teyze." I said hugging her as she slowly rubbed my back. I felt motherly affection in her embrace. I liked the old lady.

Deniz " Amja. " I said and ran in his arms.

Can "Hey my boy." I said and picked him up and Siya and Teyze admired us.

Deniz "I missed you so much." I said him .

Can "Even I missed you too Champ." I said him.

Deniz "Hi." I said looking at the girl standing between Amja and Asli Teyze.

Siya "Hi Deniz. You are such a handsome boy." I said him and pulled his cheeks cause I find them really cute and couldn't stop myself from pulling them.

Deniz " Thank you. What's your name?" I asked her.

Siya "Siya.. Siya Singh." I said and stretched my hand for  handshake.

Deniz " Deniz Divit. " I said shaking hands.

Siya "Nice too meet you Jr. Divit." I said him smiling.

Deniz "Thank you. Nice to meet you too. Are you my Amja's girlfriend?" I asked looking at both of them.

Siya and Can "No."

Siya " Deniz dear we are friends." I said the little Divit while  looking at the elder Divit. The Elder Divit and I stared at  each other for a while.' I liked him but was I in love with him ? ' I questioned myself. 'No . No I am not in love with him.' I answered myself.