Hurting and Caring

Can

I came out and went with Osman. Although which each passing second my desire to know her more , my desire to touch her was increasing . 

I was getting engrossed in her thoughts with each passing moment. I looked out of the window.

Soon we reached home.

I went inside and  went to Deniz's room it was almost 11.30 . He would be sleeping.

I went quietly inside in his room. I caressed his head . Kissed his forehead and slowly went out of the room.

I locked the door. I met Asli Teyze outside of his room.

Asli Teyze " Can you came. Freshen up  I am getting the dinner ready." I said caressing his cheeks.

Can "Ok. Teyze." I said smiling at her.

I went to my room and opened my clothes and went to take shower. As the hot water ran through my body her thoughts occupied my mind.

Her being genuinely beautiful. Her fearless attitude. Her care for her family.

I wore my clothes and went downstairs. Asli Teyze had already laid food.

I sat and Teyze sat with me .

Can "Teyze how was Deniz 's exam ?" I asked her.

Asli Teyze "Well he said it was good . He attempted all just left 2 questions." I said him.

Can "Well then he is smart . I used to leave atleast 10 questions in maths paper." I said.

We both laughed. I ate my food and suddenly her thoughts invaded my mind again.

'Did she had food? Or did she slept hungry? '  I thought. 'But why am I thinking about her? ' I questioned myself.

Asli Teyze "What happened Can? You look lost somewhere." I asked him.

Can "No.. no ..Teyze." I said swallowing the food.

Asli Teyze "Don't lie. You are lost somewhere." I said .

Can "No Teyze." I said and looked down at food.

Asli Teyze held my face and turned it towards her.

Asli Teyze "You look different." I said looking at his face. "You never looked like this before. Your face says you are happy about getting something and you are also bit sad, you are worried , you are wondering. " I said looking at him.

Can "Teyze.." I was cut in between.

Asli Teyze "Tell me what happened. I am not seeing the normal Can . But I am seeing the old Can whom you say to be died long ago." I said him.

Can "Teyze as days are passing you are getting older and stupid things are wondering in that mind of ours." I said her trying to change the topic.

Asli Teyze "Don't call me old. I  get Marriage proposals now also. I am only not accepting them because I am still waiting for my special person to whom I will  get married." I said proudly

I laughed.  Asli Teyze and her  marriage it's a topic worth discussing.

Asli Teyze "Don't laugh. I am serious."

Can "Ya . I know." I said giggling.

After completing the food.

Can "Good night Teyze."

I said and went towards the room.

Asli Teyze " Good night." I said him. "This boy is showing signs of changes. But he can't accept it. Oh god please make his life filled with happiness. Please send some one who can bring out the old Can . The Can who only knew to love and care for every one." I murmured.