Taking Her Home

Next morning

  Can

I woke to the most beautiful sight.  Siya was sleeping on my arm. My another arm was on her waist. Her beautiful slender waist . She snuggled in my chest . She held my face by her one hand while the other hand was on my chest. She looked beautiful in my embrace. I watched her and smile crept on my face. I could watch her for my entire life with blinking my eye lid. I Love Her. Yes  I Love Her. I have done things for her which I could never imagine doing for any girl. I kidnapped her because I wanted her to be with me as I knew Farooq's men won't leave her.  Whenever I saw her in tears my heart tore into pieces. When Ahmet kidnapped her and said me about touching her. I wanted to kill him at that moment. I got on my knees infront of him to save her. I hugged her. Yes I hugged her. I had never hugged a girl before. Whenever I hug her I feel so good. I feel so safe, warm. I feel like staying in her hold forever and here I am sleeping with her. The most beautiful girl I have seen in my life is in my arms , snuggling in my chest.  I never slept with a girl ever. But with her . I am always different. I have shown her my both sides. My soft side as well as my hard side too.
This girl has made me fall for her in every way which I had never imagined. She has awakened the heart which I didn't wanted to get awake.

While thinking all this I slowly moved my hand from her waist and tugged her hair strand behind her ear. She was still sleeping. I didn't wanted to awake her. I slowly took out my another hand from under her head without disturbing her sleep and sat on the bed. I looked at her and smiled . And kissed her forehead.

There was a knock at the door. I went and opened. The maid informed me that the Doctor was here. I said to make her sit. I will call her in a while.

Then I went back to my sleeping angle to  wake her up.

Can "Siya.. Siya wake up ."

Siya "No.. lemme sleep."

Can "Wake up na . See the sun is almost  over the  head . Wake up now."

Siya "I don't know any sun or moon lemme sleep a little more. I am very.. very.. tired."

Can "No .. no more sleeping wake  up." She turned the other side and cuddled more into the blanket. This girl uff. She is like a kid. When I first met her she was a fearless lady and now see her . I feel like she and Deniz are same. He too shows these many tantrums before waking up. But whatever. I know if she is showing me her special side. Then she thinks of me as someone important in her life. Because people don't show their special side to random people in their lives. Ooh god with each passing day this  girl  shows her new sides and makes  me fall for her even more.
I said "Okay you want to sleep then sleep . Meanwhile I will kiss you. And not a small one. Let me kiss you so hard ..so hard..that your lips get swollen and then when Doctor comes to check you answer her how did it happen. Fine."

Siya "I am awake.." I said in a go sitting on the bed. As soon as I heard him describing how he would be kissing me. I got up and sat on the bed hurriedly.

Can "Good." I smirked seeing her abruptly waking up and sitting on the bed. "Now freshen up . The Doctor is waiting outside." I said her. She hurriedly went inside the washroom and was out within 10 minutes.

I called the Doctor inside. She examined her and said that she is fine and injuries will get healed in 4 to 5 days.

I thanked her and escorted her till outside.

Slowly the days passed . I got attached to her. Her talks, her thinking towards life and people . Her fun loving side, her caring side everything just got into me. We used to spend time together. The time which I used to spend with her and Deniz were the best part of my day. I wanted to take her to Deniz.