Birthday and The Past

Siya

It's his birthday and that idiot doesn't remembers it even. We prepared a surprise for him. And I was baking cake while he came in the kitchen and was making it hard for me by his immensely beautiful torture. But somehow I managed .

At 12.00 am.

Siya , Deniz and Asli Teyze "Happy Birthday ..." We shouted entering his room.

Can "You all didn't sleep yet.." I had forgotten about my birthday .

Deniz "How can we sleep Amja it's your birthday. Happy Birthday to you my sweetest Amja." I said and hugged him. "Amja see I made a card for you." I said handing him the card .

Can "Thank you my dear." I said and hugged him.

Asli Teyze "Happy Birthday dear. May love always surround you my dear." I said him.

Can " Thank you Teyze. Ameen . " I said and kissed her hand . I looked at Siya. She smiled at me .

Siya " Happy Birthday . May you get whatever you love." I said him.

Can " Thank you." I said and went near her. " You know what I want." I whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek and we stared at each other.

Asli Teyze "Ok. You can kiss later on. Now cut the cake ." I said and broke their stare . Deniz laughed seeing them.

Can cut the cake and we all had it.

Asli Teyze "Ok. Deniz let's go to bed. You have to go to school tomorrow. " I said him.

Deniz "Ok. Amja I love you very much." I said him and hugged him tightly.

Can "I love you too dear." I hugged him. "Ok . Now go to bed. It's late ." I said him and kissed his forehead.

Asli Teyze "Siya you take reviews about the cake from Can after all you baked it ." I said her and smiled.

Asli Teyze left with Deniz. After Deniz hugged Siya and she wished him good night.

Can "Sooo..." I said walking towards her.

Siya " Soo..." I said and walked back. And my back hit the door behind and he came near me and caged me between the door and him.

Can " I think we should continue..." I said and started playing with her hair strands and looked at her. I could see how much red her cheeks became. I smiled seeing her.

Siya "How .. how .. was the cake.. did you like it.." I asked him to divert his attention from the wild topic roaming in his head.

Can "Very good. But I tasted something amazing before it. " I said gazing at her delicious lips.

Siya "Can.." I said biting my lower lip after seeing his strong gaze on my lips.

Can "Don't you dare bite that lip infront of me or else the consequences wouldn't be good. " I said her. She looked at me.

Siya " I have a gift for you." I said him .

Can "I don't want any. Because I have my wonderful gift infront of me." I said and started kissing her neck.

Siya "Can... " I moaned as he continued kissing my neck. "Can .. you would love it." I said gathering my senses and pushed him a little away from me.

Can "Siya.." he frowned.

Siya "I will be back.." I said and kissed his cheek and ran out of his room.

After a while

Can "Siya.. let me help you." I said as I saw her carrying something big. We kept it in the room.