Asking For Permission

At 10 pm.

Can

I came  home early today. I didn't wanted to stay away from them. I thought Deniz would be sleeping. But   as I entered I saw him  coming running towards me.

Deniz "Amja ..." I said  running towards him.

Can "Hey handsome..." I said and picked him up. "You didn't  sleep yet." I asked him.

Deniz "No. I was waiting for you. " I said him.

Can "Ok. Waiting for me." I said him.

Deniz "Yes. I wanted to have dinner with you." I said him.

Can "Ok . Handsome you wait . I will freshen up." I said him.

Asli Teyze "Can you came. Come on freshen up . I will prepare the table.  Deniz is also waiting for you from  hours. Come on hurry up. I prepared all your favourites ." I said him.

Deniz "Yes Amja hurry up. I am very hungry. " I said him.

Can "Ok. Ok. Btw where is your Didu." I asked him not seeing her..

Asli Teyze "Seen Deniz now a days  your Amja's first question as  he  enters  is   where is your Didu." I said and Deniz and I  laughed.

Can "No... I just asked .. like this.." I said them after they started teasing me.

Asli Teyze "Ok. Hurry up. She is upstairs. Go freshen up." I said him.

Can "Ok. Handsome . I am coming soon. " I said and put him down. I went to my room and freshened up and came down. I saw her. My heart jumped in joy. She was talking with Deniz and they were laughing. I smiled seeing them laughing.

Deniz "Amja ... You came.. Asli Teyze food.." I shouted and sat on the chair.

Asli Teyze "Yes.. coming..my dears.." I said and took the food to the table.

Siya "Let me help you Teyze." I said her.

Asli Teyze "No it's fine." I said her.

Siya "Teyze.." I said giving her a glare.

Asli Teyze "Ok." I said her and smiled and she smiled back.

Everyone started eating food after it was served. Siya, Deniz and Asli Teyze were passing each other signs with their eyes  while eating and Can was noticing it all and finally he spoke.

Can "If your talks with eyes ended. Then you all can talk  with me too." I said after I saw them passing signs with their eyes to each other for almost 5 minutes.

Deniz "No Amja we are not talking. Actually Didu was teaching me sign talks with eyes . So we are practicing it. Right Didu." I lied him.

Siya "Ya. Ya. Right. " I said nodding at his false explaintation.

Can "Your Didu is teaching you amazing things . " I smiled. I knew this was not the thing .  Definitely something's fishy.     " You three are thinking I am dumb.  Tell me what you all want to say. " I said them.

Deniz "No .. no... Amja there is nothing. Right Teyze and Didu. " I said him after he was on the verge of catching us.

Siya and Asli Teyze "Ya.. there is nothing." We said him.

Can " Deniz... Tell .." I said him.

Deniz "Okay Amja you win ..but first have food. Then we will talk." I said him.

Can "Ok." I said him.

After everyone had dinner. Can sat on the  couch. Deniz stood infront of him and Siya and Asli Teyze sat on the another couch.