Contract - The way to keep her

Trigger Warning:- Mention of force

Can

I got up . Got ready, had breakfast with Deniz. Asli Teyze took him to school and I left to the farm house. To her.

I don't know what was happening. From the moment I heard her name. She was hovering in my head. I picturised her . How she would be? How she would be looking?

When I met her. I was mesmerized by her. By her simplicity, by her fierce attitude, her care for her family and not to forget her eternal beauty. She was not like the other girls. Who either wanted my attention or to spend a night with me. She was not like them. And all this made me fall for her.

All I knew was I wanted her . Either by will or by force. I wanted her. I never had a feel of want for any other girl. As I was having for her.

She was becoming important to me. I wanted to loose myself to her but wait I definitely knew she would never accept me. Who would accept a gangster ? Who would love me after knowing my this side? I knew this. And moreover if I get someone even who would love me. Will she love Deniz too? I keep questioning this to myself and I know that it's not possible. So I kept the topic of love out of my life.

Asli Teyze keeps telling me that someday one girl will come and fill my life with love. She would love me till eternity and she would love Deniz more than me too. Which I thought is not possible.

But meeting her I felt different. Osman and Teyze too noticed that I was different . I tried my best to hide it from them. Because I have to be the Can that the world made me. It's not easy to bring that old Can back again.

I reached the house and entered into the room. I saw her sleeping peacefully. She looked like an angel who has just came from the heaven . Did she come for me?

Seeing her I got so many questions. Of which I wanted the answers. Why did I got so attracted to her? Who is she for me? Just mere lust or more ? Will she always stay with me or not? Many questions raised in my mind.

I pushed the question aside and looked at the beautiful girl who was sleeping on the bed in front of me. Her lower body is covered with duvet. Her one hand is on her belly while the other on the pillow. Hair strands were on her face.

I slowly went to her. A smile crept on my face. I removed the hair strands from her face and stood next to her.

She slept for a few minutes and then she started to cry and shout in her sleep.

Definitely she must be dreaming something bad.

Can "Siya .. Siya .. " Her beautiful name. I shook her to wake her up. She continued to cry and shout.

Siya "No.. no .. please leave them.. please don't hurt them.. "

Can "Siya wake up... no one is hurting anyone. It's just a dream. Wake up." I shook her and said her.

Siya "Aah... Aah.. " I sat up on the bed.

I hugged the person sitting infront of me and sobbed.

Siya "Mumma..., Papa...,my brother.. they.. they .. killed .. they .. killed .. them. " I spoke out sobbing and hugging the person without realising who he was.

Can "Ssh .. relax.. everyone is fine. Nothing happened to them. No one can do anything to your family." I said her rubbing her back to console her and tried to make her normal. As soon as she hugged me. I felt so comfortable whereas I had to comfort her. I never allowed any girl to hug me. Because hugging means showing love and affection to the person but I never wanted to show feelings to anyone. I found solace in her arms. I felt like it was my place only my place. And I can't share it with any one. Her arms felt like home to me. I felt like it was my happy place. All I wanted to just get lost in the comfort of her arms. I came back from my thoughts and said her "It was just a bad dream relax . Everyone is fine." I said her caressing her hair slowly.