Chapter twenty-two : There are Three Heads

There was no light where I stood.

Too early for the sun to start shining, and too early for U.A to be open.

Well, for students anyway.

Mic stood to the right of me, a grin spreading across his face that felt contagious. A leather satchel slang across his back.

To the left stood Death, his gold eyes glimmering in the shadows of the wall, shining with mischief.

Before us stood U.A, the top high school in Japan.

And soon to be taken down...

By an immortal gardener, a loud living cockatoo and a vigilante known for his glitter explosions.

What an amazing combo for pranking.

Wouldn't you agree?

PrankinglinelinelinePrankinglinelinelinePrankinglinelinelinePrankinglinelinelinePrankinglinelinelinePrankinglinelineli-

Shota was not having a good morning.

He'd woken up with a cat on his face, which explained why he felt like he was suffocating last night. He'd walked into the hallway and realised a very important fact.

It was quiet.

Neither Hizashi nor Twist were anywhere to be found.

Not a good thing.

He'd then gone into the kitchen and realised that there was a sticky note stuck to the fridge.

'Morning Zawa!!

How'd you sleep? Mic and I went to school early today, hope you don't mind!

See yah when we see you!

~ Twist + Hizashi :)'

His first thought was that Twist had written the sticky note. His next thought was that Mic had drawn the smiley face because where Twist had written in black pen, Mic had written his name and the smiley face in blue.

His last thought was that he did not trust that smiley face at all.

Especially, if it was drawn by Mic.

He'd left the yellow sticky note stuck to the fridge and gone towards where the coffee was kept.

There was no coffee.

Joy.

He'd prayed there was coffee at U.A. He'd then feed all three cats, grabbed his sleeping bag, and backpack full of papers that he had marked last night and left through the front door.

He didn't look to the side of the door.

He never did any more.

The walk to school was normal, people rushed by in coats and children whined about school. The only good thing about where he lived was the fact, he never had to take the train or bus.

It felt like rain as he walked, almost humid from all the bodies bumping and shoving past him. Clouds over head were pushing together, growing heavier and greyer by the minute.

He'd arrived at U.A where reporters still flocked the gates, all praying to get a lead on All might, who was teaching at the school this year.

This fact annoyed him, tremendously.