1

🍑

Third-person P.O.V

*ring*(ringdingdong)

A groan came out of jaehyun's mouth who then shuffles in his bed and brought his blanket up to his head. He definitely did NOT want to wake up, he didn't like it when something or someone bothers his sleep..nobody does. The alarm clock rings again-

*BOOM*

Jaehyun smacked the alarm clock real hard it broke. Finally, he got out of bed and quickly went to the bathroom. He lived in a very decent dormitory and he had one heck of luck he didn't have a roommate, unlike his friends who all have roommates.

After Jaehyun took a shower he decides on what to wear. He wore a black shirt, black jeans with a belt and some Timberlands. He lets his hair the way it is, curly and kinda long, his hair used to be dark blue but it slowly faded and became an ashy grey with a few dark green highlights(his friend once called him a lawn).

After taking his bag and all he got out of the room and locked the door. Luckily he didn't have to run through the hallway today since he woke up rather earlier than usual. Jaehyun walked to a nearby cafè to get coffee and breakfast. He didn't eat anything last night because he's to busy playing some game on his phone all night long.

When he got in, a bell ranged and the smell of coffee ran through his nostrils. After ordering his order, he sat down in a table near the windows. Jaehyun chose there because he just thinks there was a nice view, Children were playing in the playground, laughing and giggling could be heard, a beautiful garden full of flowers. He started thinking when he saw the kids, he always wanted a child for himself one day. Him and future husband playing with the kids laughing.

The thought made him smile like an idiot, but then he his daydream was soon caught off when someone sat on a chair in front of him.

"Yo dude" A smoll boy said with a grin on his face.

"Oh hey Mark" Jaehyun said lazily. "Where's your boyfriend?"

Mark blushed. "Um, first off he isn't my boyfriend. Second, he needed to go back to his dorm to get ready since he forgot to bring clothes"

"Oh? he stayed in yours?" Jaehyun asked teasingly with a devilish smirk. Mark then went bright red like a whole tomato.

"I-i um- WELL YES HE IS MY BEST FRIEND SO UH WHY NOT SLEEPOVER IN MINE-" While Mark was failing to explain his Lil sleepover, the waitress gave Jaehyun his and Mark's order, who then muttered a small thank you.

"Ye ye okay Mark I believe you"

"IT'S TRUE-"

"gUESS WHOSE BACK BITCHES-"

Both Jaehyun & Mark snapped their necks to see Donghyuck. Jaehyun just shrugs and walked out the cafè. The 'couple' then followed him with a lil 'Hey wait-'.

While walking to college the three just chatted and of course they can't have a talk without the Markhyuck bickering like a married couple. Jaehyun known these two since they first got here, he was a junior while they were still freshmen.

When the two had no idea where they were like 2 idiots, Jaehyun was there to save the day. The two reminds him of himself last year when he was a freshman, young, dumb and broke. Except Mark isn't broke he's rich- He helped them take a tour to the building and all that stuff, he even introduced them to his friends and welcomed them with wide arms.

They walk to college together most of the time, hangout, sometimes do projects. Despite their closeness, he didn't know much about the two like their family and stuff. Well, Donghyuck did tell him, Mark kinda didn't want to bring up his family, not that Jaehyun mined he was just..curious.