8

🍑

Third-person P.O.V

Jaehyun's door is back babies.

Jungkook finally payed and fixed the door. Which means Jaehyun can finally move back to his dorm, Taehyung always visits and he ain't up for third-wheeling so he immediately went adiós. Tho honestly he feels sorta lonely in the dorm, and he doesn't want to hang in his friend's dorms since they all have their own partners and his single ass is just going to third-wheel. Sure he could just go find someone to hang and hook up with like usual, but ever since Johnny he doesn't want to bring back the old habit.

After the *coughs*Johnny situation, the two steals quick glances here and there in class, there's this one time the taller would wink and Jaehyun died. Shockingly, nobody seems to realise or care for the strange behaviour, cuz usually students here would know absolutely everything and caught you for whatever you're doing. Also no they haven't slept with each other again, yet.

Jaehyun & Taeyong still contact a lot, they share similar interest and is very close even tho they only knew each other for a few days, people might think they're a couple which obviously made Johnny a teeny tiny bit jealous. The younger is still wandering if Pinky was married and with who since he once saw a ring on him, but couldn't bring himself to ask.

The sleepover that was once planned had to be moved till next week cuz Lucas had a smoll problem, no he didn't leave the stove on again, instead, he had to go back to his homeland which is Hong Kong for some family business for 5 days. They could've just held it without him but the boy didn't want to be left out so they agreed to do it when he gets back.

Jaehyun is now laying in bed, watching some meme videos he found on YouTube or something. He would've been lying if he said he wasn't bored as fuck, so he decides to put down his phone and get up to his closet and look for clothes. While rummaging in his closet he found a couple of clothes and took a mirror selfie. He then sent the photo to his group chat...or so he thought he did.

Ohdaddy💦

Peachyy💖

How is it ;D

How is it ;D

Ohdaddy💦
Uhhh
good?

Peachyy🍑
OH FUKDSJJSJSHS
UM pls ignore that-
wait who tf is this
wait-
OH SHITZ-
JOHNNY?!

Ohdaddy💦
oof
ye its me
aw you thought of me huh when you saw the name ;)

Peachyy🍑
jesus dats embarrassing-
wait where did you get my number?
and um
ᕕ(◉-◉ )ᕗ

Ohdaddy💦
I put in my number when u were staying at my house
u look so cute when you were sleeping ( '□')♡

Peachyy🍑
(꒪Д꒪)ノ i- im not