11

🍑👀🍉

Third-person P.O.V

Johnny slowly opens his eyes to a beautiful angel, peacefully sleeping on his arms. He stared at the smaller, paying attention to every detail. His eyelashes were long, plump red lips and soft-rosy cheeks. The taller caressed his cheeks while smiling like an idiot. Jaehyun suddenly lets out a groan, startling Johnny. The smaller flutters his eyes open, immediately blushing when he saw the taller. Jaehyun pulled the blankets over his head which lead Johnny to cooe.

"Morning Jaehyun" The taller said with a husky voice. It made Jaehyun squeal internally, 'hot' he thought.

"Morning~" he responded, slowly revealing himself. Johnny sat up, running his hand through his hair.

"You hungry?" he asked.

"Yeah" Jaehyun nodded. Johnny got off from bed, on his sweatpants he wore last night and walks to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" The smaller yawned while sitting up.

"I wanna shower" Johnny replied.

"Can I join?" he asked in a flirty tone. The taller laughs at the question, making Jaehyun a bit confused.

"We're going to do more than just showering if you join Jaehyun" he said.

Jaehyun pouted and gave him the puppy eyes "Please?"

"No" Johnny chuckled before going inside the bathroom. The smaller huffs while muttering a 'meanie' and got off the bed, he fell. This is some Deja vu shit right here. Jaehyun got up and wore his boxers, took a big white T-shirt from Johnny's closet cuz why not. He walks out of the room with wobbly legs, he had to hold on to the walls to prevent himself from falling

Jaehyun finally arrived at the kitchen and decides on what to make for Johnny and himself. He looked for ingredients on the cabinets and found a loaf of bread, so he decided to make a sandwich. While making them, Johnny got in the kitchen and stood beside the smaller. He reaches his hand one of the slices of bread but soon it was slapped by Jaehyun.

"Don't eat my bread" He deadpanned. Johnny raised his arms in defence and steps backwards.

"Okay okay I won't eat your bread" The taller said. Jaehyun focused on making the sandwich again.

But Johnny being the dick he is, snatched the slice of bread and ran out.

"Johnny don't eat fucking my bread!" Jaehyun yelled out and chased after the man. But unfortunately, due to the pain between his legs, he fell.

"Ah fuck!" He whined and steadily stand backs up.

"Johnny you big dick" Jaehyun hissed, he meant it in both meanings. Then he suddenly heard the front door opening, thinking it was probably Taeyong. Wrong.

The door swings open to a small brown-haired boy, his eyes widen in shock when he saw the person standing in front.

"Hyung?!" Mark shouted, brows furrowed in confusion.

"Mark?" Jaehyun utters, slowly processing what the heck is happening.

"Yeah it's your boy Mark"