34

🐱💢😤

Third-person P.O.V

"What!? What do you mean he's gone!?" Taeyong yelled in disbelief. His house literally got barged in by 3 different people to tell him that his baby Jae is gone!? Oh now he gonna finna smack a bitch.

"He's probably kidnapped" Donghyuck says.

"Fuc- aRgh!" Taeyong rages so hard to the point he kicked his walls, it was a sight to see since Johnny, Mark and Donghyuck never seen him so...violent.

"Don't worry it's just his hormones...and pregnancy" Doyoung informs as he looks at his wife throwing, punching and kicking things around.

Then, Taeyong rushed over to the three and suddenly smacked Johnny.

"Ow! why did you-"

"Y-you lost my baby...fUck yOu!" Tears gently roll down Pinky's- actually he's blonde now, his pink hair died so he dyes it to blonde.

"My what-"

"Same goes to you two!" Taeyong diverts his attention to the two boys who immediately tensed up. The man growls before walking upstairs to go get something.

"Uh anyways, have you tried calling the cops?" Doyoung asked the three who...patheticly shake their heads in response. They really couldn't think of that huh?

"Doyoung...you're a cop"

"I'm not a cop, I'm a detective"

"Same thing"

"I-"

"Doyoung where's my fucking Nerf gun!?" Taeyong's loud voice cuts him off.

"In the closet!"

"Okay!"

"Okay as I was saying- what the fuck!?"

"We didn't think of that!"

"You three can't think shit"

"Well thank you for pointing that out"

"You're welcome peasant, now what makes you so sure that he's kidnapped?"

"Uh I got a witness, she last saw Jaehyun with another man"

"Witness- What are we the feds?"

"Shush Mark, do you know what he looks like?"

"Few inches from Johnny's height, jet black hair, Chinese, muscular as fuck, straight and bridged nose. Oh and his surname is Lee"

"Uh sorry to interrupt but...there's a lot of tall Chinese men named Lee there"

"Fuck you're right"

"Um...I think I saw someone like that before-"

"What!? Really!? Do you know his name or some shit?" Donghyuck shot his boyfriend with all these questions, Mark git a bit shocked cuz of the suddenness but brushed it off.