25

🍑🦒

Third-person P.O.V

"And my ex"

"What!?"

"I mean, that's even worst! Who the fuck kisses their ex after meeting again!?" Mark yelled.

"I...Okay be right back, I'm too old for this" Johnny shakes his head while raising his arms in defeat, soon walking towards the kitchen to just process everything.

Taeyong on the other hand looks somewhat calm. Surprisingly, he didn't mind what just happened. If he was Doyoung he would probably kiss him too, who doesn't want to kiss the Jung Jaehyun?

"Johnny" Jaehyun calls out as he rushed to the kitchen. He shouldn't have done that, oh God what if the taller hated him for that? What if he doesn't want to see him? What if...he wanted to break up? Jaehyun never felt so...insecure and scared. He could already feel tears pooling on his eyes as he imagines the outcome.

When the smaller arrives, he was greeted by a tall man sitting at the edge of the kitchen counter. He looked rather steady like he is thinking deeply about something. Jaehyun hurries his way towards Johnny, immediately hugging his sides in a bit possessive way.

"I-I'm so sowyy" He hiccuped, he was already trembling when he embraced the man.

"I-I shouldn't h-have done that I wasn't t-think straight so please don't h-hate me" Jaehyun stutters as he pushed his head deeper onto Johnny's chest, his tears dampening his shirt.

"Don't b-bweak up with m-me" He whispers lowly, but he didn't get any kind of respond. That made him even more terrified. Then Jaehyun hears a sigh coming out of the taller, feeling something patting his fluffy hair.

"Peach" Johnny breathed, making the smaller flinch a little. He looks up and is met with deep eyes that were filled with...Love?

Johnny chuckles as he pays close attention to Jaehyun's adorable face. His cheeks were puffed up, dried tears replenishing them, his eyes red. The taller couldn't help but kiss the tip of his nose, leading the smaller to giggle.

"I would never break up with you Jaehyun, nor will I hate you" He smiled. He was very genuine about that, he couldn't afford to lose Jaehyun. He was too precious for him.

"R-really?" Jaehyun sniffs, Johnny nodded confidently. The smaller flashed the iconic dimple smile that could make everyone love him in an instant, just admit it, you guys also fell for those dimples.

They shared a peaceful few seconds of silence, Just embracing each others soothing warmth.

"Do you love me?" Jaehyun breaks the silence. Johnny just looks at him in disbelief with a 'Are you fucking serious?' face.

Then, Johnny closes the gap between them. He grips on the smaller's waist while Jaehyun wraps his fingers around soft brown locks, the kiss was passionate yet so lusty. The taller suddenly bit his bottom lip, causing the smaller to gasp a bit as he used the moment to deepen up the kiss. Gently shoving his tongue inside Jaehyun's mouth, making him moan slightly.

But unfortunately, that precious moment has been interrupted by a loud cough. The two instantly pull away from each other.

"No need to thank me for preventing you two to fuck in the damn kitchen, there are people outside and none of us wants to hear you guys" A tall, bunny looking man scoffs, resting on the wall. It seems he has been standing there the whole time, watching the whole scene.

"We need to talk" He added.

🙉

Sorry for the short chapter lol.

Stay safe 🙃