Character Profile:

Hello my dear readers!Sadly this is not a new update.Instead I will be doing a profile on each character in the story so far.Let's begin :) !

Charlotte Smith/Wilson:
-The main character of the story
-She is "adopted" by her mother.
-She is forced to be her mother's assistant and kill people alongside her.
-She is the most prettiest and smartest girl in school so she is really popular.
-Age:16
-Characteristics:Black long hair with bangs and bright green eyes.She has a cute face and slender legs.She also has slim body.
-Personality:Kind,Friendly,shy,protective.
-Likes:Sweets(especially chocolate donuts),listening to music,studying.
-Dislikes:Her mother.

Aiden Walker:
-He is Charlotte's love interest.
-He is seen to be suspicious of Charlotte.
-He is Ethan's best friend.
-Age:16
-Characteristics:Black hair with brown eyes.Tall and has a muscular body.He also has a nice jawline.
-Personality:Cheerful and kind
-Likes:playing games,hanging out with friends.
-Dislikes: people doing bad/illegal things.
-Relationship Status:Single since birth.

Rose Smith:
-She is Charlotte's "adopted" mother.
-She loves killing people.
-She sells the dead bodies organs for money.
-She forces Charlotte to help kill people.
Age:37
Characteristics:Medium length dark brown hair with blue eyes.Taller than her daughter.Nice figure.
Personality: On the outside,she seems respectful and kind person but in reality she acts crazy when it comes to killing people.
Likes:killing people
Dislike: people getting in her way.
Relationship Status:???

Jennie Brown:
-She is Charlotte's best friend.
-She is seen scary to people but nice and funny to hang out with
-She is Ethan's girlfriend.
-Age:15
-Characteristics:Has medium length blonde hair and blue eyes.She is slim but small (roughly the same height as Charlotte)
-Personality:Scary to people but super funny and nice.Protective of her friends and family.She is sometimes an airhead but she is still fun to be with.
-Likes:Listening to music,going out with friends.Her favorite food is pizza.
-Dislikes:Studying,people being rude.
Relationship Status:Taken by Ethan

Ethan Wright:
-He is Aiden's best friend.
-He is one of the popular students alongside Aiden and Charlotte.
-He is Jennie's boyfriend.
-Characteristics:He has light brown hair and bright blue eyes.He is quite muscular like Aiden.He has smooth skin.He is also quite tall.
-Personality:Athletic,nice,
friendly,supportive.
-Likes:playing sports especially swimming,hanging out with friends,visiting places.
-Dislikes:Fights/Arguments,studying.
Relationship Status:Taken by Jennie.

Well that's it for the "Characters Profile"!I might do another one in the future when there is more on information on the characters or when there is new characters in the story!You may also noticed I have changed my cover...again.I'm a Libra okay leave me alone I can't decide.I hope you guys like it though!

More importantly that picture is not mine!!Credit goes to the artist!!That is all! Bye bye and see you on the next chapter!:)