Chapter 4

hopelesslysad

(Henry's POV 👊)

How is it I turn and she's gone, and I turn again and she's missing again? I walk over to Jess and ask, "What did she say?" She smirks, "Can't let her out of your sight already?"

"No..." I lie, "You know I don't date." and that's the truth. 

"Whatever, she's doing girl's business, you idiot." 

"Oh." I start walking towards the girl's toilet and I could feel Jess' eyes on me. Probably judging how desperate I had became. Someone calls to me from the lockers section and I groan as I hear Brit's high pitched voice. I roll my eyes at Britney and her loser friends and hurried away. Why am I even looking for Colette, I mean she's not my girlfriend and I don't even like her, do I?

I almost sigh with relief when I get to the girls' toilet, wanting to groan at the same time because she was nowhere in sight. That was when she comes out, bumping straight into me. She feels so small and I could literally hear her heart racing. Awesome. "Hello. We meet again." 

"Whatever." She turns and walks back down the hall. 

"Don't be scared, I won't kill you, yet." I tease her.

"Whatever." She has been saying this word numerous times, the most times I have heard in my life. I can barely even recall how many times she's said it. "What's wrong? Is this school too lame for you?" I continue to annoy her further, at least I'm trying to, she's just as good at it as I am though. "No..." She starts to frown and I watch as her eyebrows furrow and her forehead creases.

"Then do you have a problem with your attitude, because I prefer it when girls talk to me nicely." I scowl. I do mean what I say though, girls talk sass, but her, she just loves to argue with me half the time we converse. Forget it. All the time.

"Well then I'm really sorry, because you are apparently my  problem, not to mention, the one with the attitude problems I fear I cannot talk to you nicely, and I will not be  like all those girls who blindly allow you to lead them to your bed, don't be a jerk."

"You're kidding. You haven't even hung out with me and you're already judging me so quickly. We should anyways, hang out, that way you can get to know me better and see that I'm not that bad." I sneer. 

"I know you're like the school's biggest jerk, why would I want to 'hang' with you?"

"Come on it'll be fun." I continue, "Plus, if you come onto the bed just once, you'd help me keep a perfect record!" She sort of winces in disgust. 

"Perfection to me," she begins, "Is hanging out with my siblings, having my lovely parents by my side, and definitely, never, hanging out with you! That is and will be my perfect life. I absolutely cannot allow you to come in and ruin that, now can I?" That hit me hard because no girl, none at all, has ever wanted that, let alone say it. Not hanging with me? She's joking. Yea, she is

"So you have a completely perfect family?" My curiosity had gotten the better of me. F*k this girl!

"You could say that. How about you?" She raises an eyebrow at me. 

"None of your business." I glare at her.

"What? Did your mother leave you in the rubbish bin because you were such a large and difficult jerk?" What the hell?

"Don't you dare talk about my mother." I threaten. Bad memories start flooding through me and I gasp. 

"What are you a chicken, or should I say hen?" She teases. She is so f*king infuriating

"And never, ever, call me that."

"What? Hen?" She challenges.

"F*k off." 

She stares at me wide eyed, "Sorry, I didn't know what got into me. I wanted to leave anyways, this is what happens when I 'hang out' with a complete jerk."

"I don't even want to hang with you, I much rather hang you right now." She gasps and hurries off. Shit. What did I just say? Right, I would very much hang Colette. Yea, go off to your petty little friends and cry and sulk, tell them you just met the bad boy.

When I am back at the assembly hall, everyone was already seated down, eating. I spotted Colette just a few tables ahead with the rest, chatting blithely with them. She has good acting skills for a girl who just got insulted by me. I smirk and traipse over.

"Hey bro." Marc calls out, "Luce got your food." 

"Ye thanks." I mumble as Marc turns his attention back to Colette, "So you were saying you want to be an actress?" 

"Yes, I do." She replies. How formal!

"Cool." Luce breathes. Her acting so well may actually be an advantage. No one would have guessed if I slept in bed with her, which makes it all the more worth while, but again, what is that to hide? I want everyone to know I'm sleeping with another girl. 

"That's so lame." I deride. I'm a good actor too, you know? She looks over and glares straight at me. What is she doing to me? I stare right back and try my best to smirk. God, she's so cute when she's mad. I notice that while we were arguing just now, I have a feeling it won't be the last time. 

"Why do you have to be so difficult?" She asks, and then she answers her own question, "Oh, right. Because you're a jerk."

"Why are you so infuriating?" I challenge.

"Only to you, but that's because you're a jerk." She replies bluntly. 

"Ye. You've got that right, so you better learn to shut your mouth or I'd have to shut it for you." She looks affected by what I said this time. Her eyes burned into me and I almost sigh before saying, "Quit staring." She quickly looks away and blushes. Bitch, and a sexy one.

"So you guys going to the new year party?" Lucas asks to release some tension, and I notice his question was particularly directed at Colette. 

"What? Who the hell even goes to such lame ass parties?" I comment. 

"You." He glares, "Your ex is party queen, remember? She's planning it, so you better go if not she'd call daddy dearest. Mayor of what was that again?" F*k that damn Britney, but oops, I already did. 

"I don't care, she's not my ex, I don't date, remember?" I notice that Colette is observing me and I sneer at her. 

"Whatever, I wasn't even asking you man. Cole?" Cole? What the f*k? "I don't know..." She starts, "I don't like going to parties, not that I've been to one..."

"Girl, try it just for once." Jess pleads, like a wimp. I shoot Colette a smug look, "You don't have to go if you're a chicken." I shrug and she glares at me. Damn it, she's cute, those green f*king eyes. I shake the thought out of my head. Enough, man. "Yes, I will be going." She gives in but her eyes remains glaring at me. Bingo! I grinned triumphantly. 

"I'm going back to my dorm." She stands abruptly, and Jess looks over worriedly, "You okay?" She asks. 

"Yes I'm fine." Colette replies. The twins stands up too and says, "We're leaving too." Marcus looked up sadly and pouts, "Already?"

"Yep." Quinn tells him, "Bye Luce honey." Nell adds in and Lucas mumbles something before looking up at her. I lean over to Lucas and hiss, "Stop acting like a baby, I'm not going to save you twice." He looks down and replies, "Sure." I roll my eyes and mocked the girls in a high pitched voice, "Bye girls, bye bye Coley." She glares and I laugh. I love it when I tease her, I have got to do it more often. The Quinn kisses Marcus and Nell waves Lucas goodbye. Eww. What the f*k.

And I notice that Colette and Jess are already gone. Strange girls. I mean they all are. 

Vote and comment:) Hope you've enjoyed this chapter, thanks for reading!!