Chapter 12

for your information, the person on top is Lily:)^enjoy:) 

dedication to ashen_liyaoshi , DrizzlyOcean . Okay let's begin!

(Henry's POV 👊)

I pass her the knife and the next thing I knew, blood was everywhere, all over the tainted white room. I scream, "No...!" Tears rolling down my eyes as I beg in a soft voice, "I can't lose you." It is barely audible, the last word that came from her, "Sorry." 

My heart felt like it had separated into a millions shards, scattered in the continents of the earth and I clutch my chest and yell, "I need you!" I collapse on the floor and my world went dark.

Then, there was fire. A figure in the house. I shout for her name as loud as I could. "Come out!" I scream again. There she was at the window, shrieking, "Help!" When she saw me, her expression crumples and folds and she cries, "It's you! It's your fault!" My knees buckle and I sink into the floor. Beads of sweat roll down my forehead mixing with my tears as I whisper, "I swear I didn't mean it. I just wanted to tell you—"

sorry for the cliffhanger:/💋 

(Colette's POV 👉👈)

I stretch and yawn. There was scream of playful act is echoing continuously from the hallways. Gosh, which maniacs are those? 

Then, I realize these screams aren't caused by people shrieking for sheer pleasure but terror. Sheer terror. I glance over at Jess. She is sound asleep. How can someone be sleeping into these screams? I  head out. What time is it? I wonder. 

Suddenly, I bump into someone which made me jump. I squint my eyes and see... Britney. Holy crap. "What are you doing here?" I hiss at her. 

"Same as you." She whispers back but her voice sounds different. It sounded softer, less unfriendly. Maybe it's because she doesn't recognize me. The halls were still dark anyways, so I ask in a more polite tone, suddenly feeling terrible for being so rude to her, "What time is it?" She looks at me, or at least it she seems like she did and replies, "One in the morning. That person making all the noise is Henry. Britney told... oh wait... you don't know her, and neither do I know you. Hi—"

 She was about to introduce herself but I interrupt into her sentence, "Wait. So you are not Britney? I thought you were from your... body shape,  but you sounded so different compared to her. Are you like one of her friends?"

She laughs, "No, of course not. Sadly, I'm her sister, with a step in front, my name is Lily."

"Colette." I introduce myself. "So you're her stepsister?" I confirm. She nods. "You're nothing like her." I add. 

"Yea... we have a really complicated family background. Brit... is adopted... found her two years ago." She pauses and shakes her head before saying, "I shouldn't be telling you this, sorry." 

I waved my hands in front of the two of us and said, "No, no, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked, this will be between us."

"Do you think Henry is okay?" She changes the subject. 

"I'm not sure. Do people usually sleep through this?" I question. She shakes her head and laughs, "We are supposed to, if not, we'd be dead by dawn. Henry would probably not let us leave his room alive."

"Oh my god." I gasp and she sighs. 

"Ye..."

"Where is his dorm?" I persist.