Chapter 7

shout out to redyetblack

(Henry's POV👊)

Literature class was bullshit. Stuck with that whore of a teacher. My dirty thoughts... if thoughts could kill, mine would be the most toxic. Like a fog that will engulf anyone who tries to read them, seeping through their eyes to their brain, intoxicating them and withering their inner organs. F*kin savage. I smirked. 

Where did she go? She doesn't even know who she's handling. Not me though, I meant that Dean dick. Oops. My thoughts. Not me. 

"Miller!" A voice boomed. Dean. "What the f—"

"Name a day you won't curse." He interrupts me and I cackle, "Never." I deny proudly.

"See, that's your problem, you never add better words into your vocabulary list, in literature that—" I cut him off, "Vocabulary? Vocabulary? You are here to mock me of my language now? Huh? I have a lot more, like how I hate it when you bullshit me about all the heck I don't care about hella lot of things and one of them if you! So get the f*k out of my life!" 

"That doesn't eve—" I cup my ears and yelled, "La la la la la! I don't give a f—"

"Henry! I am requesting that you stop making trouble in my class if you even know what's good for you! Don't you dare interrupt me I am you professor, and don't threaten me you'll only make a fool out of yourself also don't harass girls." 

I laugh. A hearty laugh.

"Are you done?" He fumes. 

"Me? Done? Are you done? You just keep telling yourself shit, you're a f*king psycho, you're the one who flirted with Colette and you are only three years older than me so don't f*k with me about you f*king professor authority. Plus, you even tried to f*k a—"

"I'm done." He walks away, just like that. Coward. I ignore him, turning my thoughts back to Coley. Where did she go? 

"Henry!" I turn around and see Marc running over. "Sup?" 

"Lucas went after someone and Nell is getting worried."

"Er... am I his care keeper?" 

He frowns, "No... I was just going to ask if you've seen him. He ran in this direction according to Jess."

"Nope." I answer, "Come on, let's go." I urge.

"Where?"

"Lunch, idiot, I'm hungry."

 He rolls his eyes, "There's no one there anyways, dumb ass. Jess accompanied the twins' to the twins' dorm and I need your help to look for Luce before he gets into a big ton of shit with Nell."

"Why? Is Nell breaking things off?" I joke. 

"Not funny, but she may and Luce may not like it."

"What do you know?" I was surprised, sort of, that he was completely oblivious to Luce's new crush, "He likes Colette, are you actually so f*king blind." 

"She's not dating."

"Whatever let's just go I'm starving, the sooner we find him, the sooner we can beat him up and eat." 

"What the..." I ran off before he even knew what was happening. He catches up after a while and we stopped at Jess' dorm. "Do you hear that?" I ask. Colette is talking, to who? Marc nods and pushes open the door. I gape at the sight and anger and rage covers the  disgust I was feeling. "What's happening?" My voice accidentally booms out too loudly. I am no longer hungry, my anger already fed me up.