Chapter 18

that is NOT^Colette!!

dedicated to Hunter_Of_Artemis753Midnight-FiresAwkward_DarknessCake_Street123

(Henry's POV 👊)

"You didn't tell me we're going to a bar at night." I grumble and follow Andrew out of his damn car.

"You didn't tell me you've got a date tomorrow." He rolls his eyes at me and I return his favor.

"I don't have to tell you everything, plus, you sure as hell know there's that f*king New Year's shit tomorrow." I glare at him and he shrugs. 

"Ye, that New Year's shit that you never go to until this year. So, what made you change your mind, huh? Did Brit f*k up your brain cells?"

He smirks and I stare at him blankly, "F*k off, it's none of your business. Just hooking a new chic you'll see tomorrow." He grins, "Do I get to try her?" My mind rushes to a image of him on my date. No f*king way.

"Man, did you just zone out?" Andrew asks.

"No." I shoot daggers at him as we walk into a bar, mostly because he interrupted my thoughts, "You can try to flirt with but she's the type to flick you off like a piece of trash."

He raises his eyebrows, "She did that to you?" 

I hesitate before lying, "No. No she didn't." It is partially correct though, considering what happened two days ago. She hasn't spoken to me for a long time, probably because I haven't seen her or the others. Not even at their dorms. Andrew said they followed Marc on some stupid downtown trip in search for long lost f*king Queen. God knows who the royal bloody hell Quinn thinks she is. I hope they manage to arrive back by tomorrow, specifically her, I just don't want to look bad without a date for New Year's.

"What do you want to drink, Henry?" An impatient voice cuts through my thoughts.

"Erm, Vodka." Andrew nods. I see a few ladies in the center of the room swaying their hips purposefully at me. "They took the stage and the bar together two nights back, f*ed the minds out of half the boys who enter this bar. Insane playgirls, eh? Interested?"

"Na." I reject but continue watching them. One finally takes the lead and comes up to me just as my vodka arrives. "Hey, sexy." She slurs. 

"What do you want?" I try to push her away but she's like a bloody koala. She looks just like Colette, almost. Her hair is blond and something about her face structure reminds me of  Colette but it's her eyes that are a shade of blue and her lips that are so smooth, I think I may die kissing them, which made her different from Cole. I wonder what it feels like to kiss her. And I do. I kiss her and she speaks into my mouth, "You're hard for me." I pull back realizing that I really, actually went hard thinking of Cole. What the? I pick the vodka and chuck the liquid down my throat and felt it's sensation burn it's way down my gullet to my stomach. 

"Take her, I'll take your drink." Andrew grins at me. 

The girl hums and says, "I'm Celine Campbell."

"Australian?" I ask her as she guides me to an isolated bedroom. 

"Yea..." Hot and flirty. The way she dresses is beyond normal. It is so rich and plain but so... sexy I guess. "Take me." She breathes into my ear and I roll my eyes. I take off her coat. Damn how cold is it here that she has to wear such a f*king thick material? I seem to think a lot recently, but I don't care anymore. I push her onto the wall and her eyes glint mischievously, matching my smirk and I know I won't go back anymore.