Chapter 14

That's Abigale^ 

dedication to mackiet13 and writer_gun

(Colette's POV👉👈)

"Colette!" I spin around just as Lily halts right in front of me, there is someone behind her. Woah. And that person apparently has looks and definitely style, which brings up my competitive levels. Her hair is in a bun and she wears something that looks like a necklace, I think people call it a choker, that matches with  a cute black top and I realize she is braless and quickly look away. How did she get away with it? Or is it allowed? Her hips are wrapped in all the perfect angles to her ankle, by jeans with a hole ripped at the knees. Her shoes had multiple straps that wrapped nicely around her feet and she has this small but cute suitcase with her.

"Hey Lily, who is this?" I ask.

She beams excitedly and exclaims, "This is my best friend, Abigale." 

Abigale smiles sweetly and nods, "Hey there, I'm Abigale Lemming. Call me Abi or Gale, Lily can never decide which sounds better."

"I think I'll go with Gale. Hey, I'm Colette."

"I know," She chuckles, "Lily has spoken a lot about you and I've read up about you online. Your dad's a billionaire and your mum's an actress. Nice."

"Wow." What am I supposed to say? My friend's, best friend, read up about me. 

"I hope we can get to see each other more often," She shakes my hand and continues to speak, "You are a very interesting person."

"Thank you. See you around then?" I say and ask at the same time, uncertainty fills my voice. I hope what she meant by interesting isn't about using me for my richness and popularity to gain what I have but because she really wants to know me more.

"Sure." With that, she walks off and I turn to Lily.

 "So where are you heading?" She looks at me, taking in my looks I'm guessing.

"The mathematics building." I simply state. 

"Same!" I start walking and she follows suit like a little puppy, beams and squeals like a little kid, "Awesomeness!" I wonder how would Britney react when she sees me, friends with her stepsister. I bet she'd blow the roof of her head and the building. 

I slump back in my chair at the dorm, phone in my ear. "Hey, honey what have you been up to?" Mum's voice echoes through the phone speaker. Classes were already over and I am exhausted by all the thinking. 

"Hey mum, I'm great, I was just thinking... the weekends are here and I'd like very much to go back home."

"Of course, dear! You are always welcome back, one of your siblings or me or dad will definitely be at home. Come back, anytime."

"Thanks mum. I really miss all of you."

"We miss you too, dear." She sounds... desperate... 

"Yea... I know. I wish I didn't have to come here. There's so much drama here, you wouldn't believe it." I sigh. My consciousness was yelling at the back of my head, "You ain't seen anything yet!" I choose to ignore her.

"Me too..." Mum sighs from the other end, "but it's for your future."

"Yes... how are all of you?" I ask. Mum sounded more excited this time, like a high school student who has just completed her finals. 

"Amazing! You won't believe it! A director asked me to be the main cast of a movie." I laugh and reply, "Mum, when will you get used to it? You are the most amazing actor, of course you'd be accepted."