Chapter 13

dedicated to dagirlwholovedyou

(Colette's POV👉👈)

I wake up in the morning to find a bulky figure in front of my eyes. I silently scream, "I slept with Henry!" I jolt up from bed and step back to absorb everything that had happened. Oh my lord, what did you do Colette? 

"Mm." Henry mumbles something I couldn't hear. I scuttle away grabbing Henry's dirty clothing blindly, with me and push back my hair in irritation. 

I literally breathed a sigh of relief after returning from the laundry, but when I try to open my door, it is locked. Shoots! Why is it locked? Give me a break!! 

"Jess?" I knock on the door and rattle at the handle. The door finally clicks open and Jess stands at the door, a deep frown planted on her beautiful face, arms folded out. "Young lady, where did you go?"

"To hell." I grunt and drag my feet in, flopping onto the bed in exhaustion. She isn't taking my answer, "Did you leave the dorm to look for Henry?"

 I shot up from the bed and perk my eyebrows at her, "How did you know?" 

She laughs and replies, "Relax, we all know how Henry screams at night. I knew you weren't familiar with it so of course you'd be, Miss Detective, and leave the dorm to find the source."

"Oh." 

"I'm surprised you came back in one piece." She teases.

"That's really funny, Jess." I say it a little too loud.

"Relax, relax. What I meant was that he wouldn't allow anyone to leave the room without a bruise or even a warning. Nobody has managed to even stay in his room for a night, not even girls he has s— ye you know... gets to stay inside for a minute. He's always doing his mini routines in their dorms. He'd eventually chase them out."

I roll my eyes, "Funny the irony, he asked me to stay."

"Really?" She raises a brow and I nod in agreement.

"How modest." She states. 

"Alright I need to sleep, I barely caught a wink of sleep." I know I'm exaggerating, but that's how I feel. 

"It's five, school starts in two hours."

"Oh no." I murmur, "Whatever, wake me up at six."

"Okay," She nods, "I'm going to get a drink." 

(Henry's POV 👊)

What a bloody nightmare! Until Colette came... I don't even know what the f*k she did. She somehow managed to do something that somehow calmed my thoughts, rub away the memories for that split moment. Somehow I felt this emptiness when she isn't by my side. 

I sit up and groan. What time is it? I turn on my phone and stare at the bright screen. Damn it! Friday, six in the morning. I wonder how long Colette has been gone. I drag myself out of bed reluctantly. 

Certainly not a morning person. 

I scan the room, just in case Colette fell onto the ground. NopeThe clothings. They're gone. F*king women. Don't tell me she took it to the laundry too. Is she trying to pamper me like a mother? I hate people who act like mothers. I take a pillow and threw it to the ground, "F*k it!"

I kick my way to the bathroom and splash a whole handful of water on my face. I definitely recall sleeping with Britney... then I chased her out... fell asleep and then those f*king nightmares.