Chapter 5

Shoutout to cynthia8358

(Colette's POV👉👈)

"I can't believe it."

"What?" I ask. Jess is sitting on the other side of the bed, jaw wide open. The twins are laughing uncontrollably on the ground. "What seriously, I am so confused!" Jess laughs.

"Yo... I... he... is so desperate... to hang out with you!" Quinn jiggles. Jiggle. I chuckle. "Yes... it's terrible, I'm telling you! Every time I tell myself to not make any contact with him, there he is, standing there like a... a jerk!"

"And an idiot. You are the first girl so determined to stay more than a yard away from him, most girls can't even stand a damn second without him, like he contains some sort of virus." Nell chortles. 

"Is that a good or bad thing?" I frown. 

"Good, absolutely cool and amazing and definitely fabulous. You can't possibly give away your virginity to someone like him." Nell replies. 

"You go girl!" Quinn cheers. "I mean just listen to him, you made him look like a frigging idiot." 

"Amen." Jess agrees. "But it's impossible to stay away from him. You know?"

"No it's not." I argue, "All he has to do is leave me alone, mind his own business, hashtag sleeping with girls, and leave me in peace, ignore my presence and my plan would remain flawless. That is if I do the same, and I am trying."

"God, you sound like a mistaken human. I think you're secretly an angel, sent by God to help purify the dirty minded." We burst out laughing at Jess' joke and ended up lying in bed, the next thing I knew was falling into a deep slumber. The princess style

There was a loud knock on the door and I groan and sat up. "What time is it?" I ask only to realize that the girls are gone. A note was pin to the door and I read it. "We're hungry and didn't want to wake you up. By the way, you hair is in a mess but you still look hotter than my grandmother." What? Is that a compliment? Who's Grandmother? Definitely from Jess. 

The knock on the door was faster and louder this time. Sounds urgent. "Wait, for christ sake!" I grumble and ignore my hair unlocking the door. 

The moment I open the door, my jaw literally fell to the ground and my knees buckle. "Oh. My. Gosh!" I throw my hands into the air and move back to close the door but his feet, his feet steps into my territory  and my personal space. "Oh my goodness! What do you want?" I demanded.

"Let me in." He orders. "No." I tell him firmly. 

"You don't get a choice." He says and pushes open the door, almost slamming it into me. If I hadn't move, I would have become pancakes for his tummy. Ew. "Why do you have to stick your ass up to my nose into my business all the time?" I yell and ask at the same time. 

"Shut up." He hisses at me and I gasped, "Who are you to tell me to shut up when you just walked into my room?" I am still yelling and continue, "Every time I try to avoid you, you just have to come back crawling like a... a..." I was at the loss of words to describe him, "like a cockroach, a pest!" 

"Says the one who is being an insulting bitch." He smirks and leans against the wall into me.

"And you dare call me a bitch! For the love of God! Stop being so annoying and making me want to murder you every second of my life!"

"So you admit that you think of me every second of your life?"

"Correction, thinking of ways to kill you, which is so utterly unpleasantly unholy!"