Prologue

A white haired male Miq'ote was sleeping somewhere in the Land of Departure on a stone bench but got interupted when he heard someone running on his way. Ignis became one year before a Keyblade Master and came after traveling around back to see the next Mark of Mastery Exam from Aqua and Terra. When he heard that noise, he woke up and see the boy Ventus lying on the ground watching.

Ventus: Why does it seem so familiar?

Ignis: *thinking* What the hell is the kid talking about?

Short time after Ventus fell back to sleep. Ignis only shaked his head with a small smile and lied down on the bench again continued his nap. His nap got interupted again when he felt that someone was pulling light on his ear. He grabs the hand angry and saw that it was Aqua

Ignis: Not only that I tried to ignore your talking about Ven's dream, you had to pull on my ear. You know that I don't like it, Aqua. 

Aqua: *giggles* Sorry, I couldn't help it. Your ears are so fluffy.

Ignis: *let her hand go* How many times must I say, I'm not a cat?! Ven, come never on that idea. Clear?!

Ventus: Y-Yeah.

Ignis: Good.

Ven: Hey, did you came here because Terra and Aqua will become Masters, tomorrow?

Ignis: Why else? Of course. *ruffles Ven's hair*

Ventus went near of a cliff and Aqua and Ignis followed him. The 3 sat down. More 2 because Ignis was lying with his back on the ground again.

Ven: Hey, Aqua. 

Aqua: Hm?

Ven: Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from?

Aqua: Hmm... Well, they say-

Terra: *appears suddenly behind them* That every star up there is another world.

Ignis: Just my thought.

Aqua: Terra.

Terra: Yep, hard to believe there are so many worlds out there besides our own. Except for Ignis. You must for sure seen a lot.

Ignis: There are some good and bad worlds. I just hope never meet this green clothed brat again. He teased me around until I left.

Terra: *walks up to them* The light is their hearts, and it's shining down on us like a million laterns.

Ventus: What? I don't get it.

Terra: In other words, they're just like you, Ven.

Ventus: What does THAT mean?

Terra: You'll find out someday, I'm sure.

Ventus: I wanna know now.

Terra: You're too young to know now.

Ventus: Quit treating me like a kid.

Ignis: *stands up smiling*  You're one to talk, Terra. Who asked me familiar questions when we were kids, huh?

Terra: Hey, you're two years older than me. I thought once before you knew more.

Ventus: Then you could tell me, Ignis?

Ignis: Listen to the olders. I'll tell you maybe another time when you're older... and taller.

Ventus: Hey!

Aqua only watched them just giggles.

Terra: Hey, what are you laughing at?

Aqua: I can't help it. You three would make the wierdest brothers.