Dwarf Woodlands

After Ignis activated his armor and summoned his keybladeglider and flew in his light portal to enter the Lanes Between and flew around, he decided to visit a world with a house and flowers. When he landed on a path and transformed back, he noticed Ventus a few meters before him. Ignis sneeks behind him and quickly held his hand over Ventus' mouth. He became panic and looked behind him. When he saw Ignis, he relaxed and saw Ignis put his index finger before his own mouth as signal to stay quiet. Ventus nodded and Ignis let his moth go. They looked then down and saw seven dwarves walking with pickaxes over their shoulders in a row to a mine. When they were far away Ignis looks at Ventus a bit angry.

Ignis: Can you tell me what you are doing here? Shouldn't you stay home?

Ventus: Well, I have to find Terra. Do you know where he is?

Ignis: Terra? Why do you want to know that? Nevermind. Go home. When you have something to say, I could give him your message.

Ventus: No, I have to tell him that myself. Please, let me come with you. I promise, I will not stand in your way.

Ignis: You- *suddenly a few Unversed Flood appear* Not now. *both summoning their keyblades* Then prove it, you're not a dead weight for my goals.

Ventus: Right.

The two began then to fight the Floods. It was not a real challange for them. They took them down after a few strikes. After they got defeated came than a Bruiser. Ignis attacked it with a Fire and Ventus ended it with a few strikes and one time using Strike Raid. When the battle was over, Ignis looks serious but with a small smile at Ventus.

Ignis: For a short time training, you're not so bad.

Ventus: Does that mean-?

Ignis: Alright, you can come with me. But stay on my side and don't make solo efforts.

Ventus: *smiles* Got it.

Ignis: Well, we should go in. Maybe the dwarves saw Terra. *Ventus ran in the mine* That kid will get me for sure a lot of trouble.

When they were both in, a few meters after they entered the mine they saw the dwarves working getting the diamonds out from the walls. The dwarf leader Doc turned around and saw Ventus and Ignis behind them.

Doc: Huh? Who are you?

Ventus: I'm Ventus. Call me Ven. And that's my friend Ignis.

Grumpy: Diamond thieves! Take cover, ya fools!

The dwarves were running around before six of them ran deeper in the mines. Dopey ran against a rock and fell down. Doc and Grumpy hided behind rocks before the passage and looked carefully at the two trespassers.

Ventus: I'm sorry. We didn't mean to frighten you.

The other dawrves came back.

Happy: You didn't?

Sleepy: You mean, you're not here for our diamonds?

Ignis: The only thing I like are fish and seafood.

Ventus: That's not nice, treating us like some kind of bad guys. We're just trying to find a friend. His name is Terra. He's dressed kind of like us, about tall as Ignis-

Grumpy: Sounds like a tall tale to me! Go on, git and werecat!

Doc? (I don't know who said that): We don't know any Terra.

Ignis: Give it up, V-

Ventus: Please... Could you come over here? We just want to talk.

Grumpy: *turns around* Don't fall for it! Stay where ya are!