Hook Man

The Impala is parked at an outdoor cafe, Sam is on a pay phone, while Ellie and Dean are sitting at a table drinking their coffee, Dean is on a laptop talking about cases with his sister. Sam finishes on the phone and walks over to his siblings.
"Your, uh, half-caf, double vanilla latte is getting cold over here, Francis." Ellie jokes to Sam.
"Bite me." Sam says and sits down as Dean is laughing at his sister.
"So, anything?" Dean asks. Sam shakes his head while Ellie looks disappointed.
"I had them check the FBI's Missing Persons Data Bank. No John Doe's fitting Dad's description. I even ran his plates for traffic violations." Sam says with a sigh.
"Sam, I'm telling you, I don't think Dad wants to be found." Ellie says as Dean nods in agreement with his sister and Sam looks disappointed.
"Check this out." Dean turns his laptop to his brother, Sam reads the article. "It's a news item out of Planes Courier. Ankeny, Iowa. It's only about a 100 miles from here." Dean says with a shrug.
"'The mutilated body was found near the victim's car, parked on 9 mile road." Sam starts.
"Keep reading." Ellie tells him.
"Authorities are unable to provide a realistic description of the killer. The sole eyewitness, whose name has been withheld, is quoted as saying the attacker was invisible." Sam reads.
"Could be something interesting." Dean says.
"Or it could be nothing at all. One freaked out witness who didn't see anything? Doesn't mean it's the Invisible Man." Sam explains.
"But what if it is? Dad would check it out." Dean tells Sam, he shrugs agreeing, they finish up get in the car and start driving to the victim's place.
FRATERNITY HOUSE

Dean pulls up to the fraternity house, he turns around to his little sister.
"There is no way in hell you are coming in here." Dean says, Sam nods in agreement.
Ellie rolls her eyes. "I wouldn't even be allowed, it's a frat, no girls. I'll just wait here." She lies down in the back.

After a little while of waiting, Dean and Sam come back and tell her that the victim, Rich, was on a date when he was killed to a girl called Lori who is the Reverend's daughter. They go over to church where the Reverend preaches, they enter and Dean lets the door slam behind him, Sam and Ellie glare at him. The congregation all go silent and turn to look at them, the Reverend continues what he says, this very pretty girl at the front turns to Sam and they both smile weakly at each other, Ellie notices this and gives a small smirk. The reverend starts to pray so everyone bows their head apart from Dean, Ellie elbows Dean and he does the same. The sermon ends and people start leaving the church. The three walk out and find Lori.
"Are you Lori?" Sam asks.
"Yeah."
"My name is Sam. This is my brother and sister, Dean and Ellie." They both wave at her. "We just transferred here to the university."
"I saw you inside." Lori tells them.
"We don't wanna bother you. We just heard what happened and..."
"We wanted to say how sorry we were." Ellie finishes Sam's sentence.
"I kind of know what you're going through. I-I saw someone... get hurt once. It's something you don't forget." Lori nods slightly, Dean and Ellie look at Sam. The Reverend walks up to them.
"Dad, um, this is Ellie, Sam and Dean. They're new students." Dean and Ellie shake his hands.
"If you excuse me, I'm going to use the little girl's room." Ellie walks off to find the toilet while Dean walks the Reverend away from Sam and Lori who are talking. Ellie smirks at this, thinking Sam could use a bit of fun in his life. Ellie goes around the corner of the church and pulls out her phone and calls her dad, which goes straight to voicemail.
"Hey, Dad. It's me... again.. I know you are probably sick of me calling you every single day, but I just kinda hope that maybe one of these will go through and you might respond. I really miss you, Dad. Don't get me wrong, I love Sam and Dean but it's hard keeping their asses in check." Ellie breathes out. "I could really use your leadership skills here. Anyway. I love you, Dad. Stay safe, stay alert and please, for the love of God, stay alive." Ellie finishes with tears in her eyes. She quickly wipes them away and meets up with Sam and Dean, Sam tells them that apparently Lori was seeing things, so they head to the library to do some research.