7.

A/N
I just wanna say that I'm gonna start to add more points of views from other characters in now to make the story more interesting:)
Thanks for all the reads and the votes
I love you all (and stereo kicks) x

Stephs POV

My best friend, Amelia finally kissed James and you know what, that makes me so excited because they suit so much. She actually hated the guys at first because they were so popular and cocky and I have to admit that before I started dating Charlie, I hated them too.

Today me and Charlie were gonna go on a date and last night we kinda snuck out. Well not really snuck out. Basically Amelia's parents came home and we explained everything. Even James and Amelia kissing, that kinda slipped out too but they just laughed and her mum said 'oh we knew Mils liked him, she said she hated him but I couldn't see it to be honest'.
So that went well.
Then Amelia's dad drove me back to my house and Charlie back to his. Me and Charlie kinda felt a bit awkward though, kissing infront of our best friends' dad so we kept it low.

But we didn't wake Amelia or James up to tell them we were going home because they looked so cute together. Amelia's head was on his chest and his hands were around her front. They looked adorable. Goals goals goals.

I told my my mum I was going on a cute date tonight with Charlie and she was fine with it.
I picked out a cute little red dress from the back I my closet which had the sides sort of cute out and it was very short but who cares, I'm dressing up for my beautiful boyfriend. That's the only boy I'm making an effort for.

I found some black high heels and I decided to straighten my hair. Carefully applied my eyeliner and red lipstick and I was ready.

That's when I received a text message from Charlie.

'Be round yours in ten
Your boy Charlie :) xx'

I waited and waited before I heard a knock at the door to find Charlie stood there with a bunch of flowers.

'Baby' I said, hugging him.

'Fucking hell!' He said, his mouth wide open. Slightly drooling.

'You look bloody beautiful' he said as he brought me closer do our lips were inches apart.

'Well you look sexy so you can't say much Charlie' I winked.

'Ohh stop it youuu' he smirked.

'Bye mum' I called out.

'Bye hun! Have fun guys' she replied as she just started up the vacuum cleaner so then I could only just about hear her.

'So where are we going?' I asked as me and Charlie held hands, walking down the street.

'Well it's not that far from here but we need to take a bus is that ok' he asked.

'Sure. Aha I'm not posh, it doesn't have to be a stretch limo love' I laughed.
My baby was always tryna make everything special for me and making sure everything was good enough. But what he didn't realise was the only thing that made me happy was him. As long as I had him, I was fine.

It seemed to take a while and it almost felt like we were in a different part of London but we weren't actually that far away.

We arrived in London, you know where everyone goes, oxford street and places like that until we arrived at my favourite part. It's Amelia's favourite part too which is... Carnaby Street. The bit where they have a few expensive shops and cute little diners.

I love Carnaby Street so much, it's so pretty.

We walked to the bit where all the restaurants and diners were and Charlie took me to my favourite one. A little american diner.
We got inside and you could smell the waft of burgers and chips.

A smart waiter came over to us and directed us to a table with a window view and two chairs.

It felt so romantic. Just me as Charlie in my favourite part of London.
I couldn't help stare into his eyes every now and then. He honestly is the most beautiful boy ever. And he's the one.

_____________
A/N
Okay so in real life I absolutely love Carnaby street and I've always thought it would be such a cute place for a date so there we go.

This will be my last chapter before Christmas now so have a lovely Christmas everyone I LOVE YOU ALL
and I'll update again soon xxx