15.

Steph's POV

Shit. Everything was going so well until that girl rushed over to James. Charlie told me about her before, her names Mikayla and she tried to kiss Charlie once, they weren't dating, they never have but she tries it on with every single boy.

I knew that Amelia had spotted Mikayla and Casey because I just know when she can see something she's not happy with. Plus the fact that she was staring at them for most of the night kinda gave it away.

Me, Charlie and Amelia just stood back and watched Mikayla flirt like mad with James.

'That's Mikayla' I told Amelia.

'Yeah and she always used to try it on with me' Charlie put his hand over his face in embarrassment.

'She's only trying to make you jealous. She doesn't give a damn about James' he added.

'I know but...well it's working ain't it.' She walked away but me and Charlie quickly stopped her.

'Theres nothing I can do about it. He's not stopping her is he?!' She said, a tear rolling down her cheek.

'Aw love. Look James loves you and you only okay. Don't forget that.' I hugged her, trying to comfort her.

I gave Charlie the look as if to say 'say something to make her feel better'

'Oh right.. Umm yeah. Look Steph's right. You do realise James can't even stand her don't you' he said as Amelia wiped away her tears. Then Casey walked over, looking ashamed.

'Even I don't like her to be honest' Casey wrapped his arms around Amelia.

'I'm sorry, I didn't realise you guys were going to that restaurant. I wouldn't have gone there with her other wise. I didn't even wanna go on a date with her but she kinda tempted me' he explained.

Amelia's POV.

Casey was trying to comfort me and I guess it worked but why did he even take Mikayla on a date if he didn't like her?
James didn't even notice I was upset. He was too busy "trying to fend off Mikayla" and where was that getting him?

'Let me guess, she was all over you' I said to Casey.

Casey nodded, hugging me again.
He smelt so nice, I held him tight as he reassured me that everything was gonna be ok between me and James but I couldn't see it at all.

'That's it I'm leaving' I walked off. Steph, Charlie and Casey followed me when suddenly James called over.

'Amelia wait!'

'James leave it'
I cried. My walk speeding up as I didn't wanna be near him right now. It wasn't his fault he was so damn beautiful but c'mon can't he try and make her get off him.

Casey looked back at Mikayla in anger when I saw her give me a cocky smirk.

'Bitch' I cussed.

'James, she's not worth it. She's a pathetic cow' I heard her say as she held back James.

'Bitch, look at yourself' I hissed.

'Sshh babe she's not worth it' Casey said as tears started to fall again.

James was trying to catch up with us but I didn't wanna see him. I was gonna go home and get away from everyone.

I got back as the others walked me home.
'Thanks guys you didn't have to' I smiled at them all. Finally I had stopped crying. But all I could think of was James.

'Dont worry about Mikayla, me and the lads will keep her away from you and James' Casey grabbed my hands and held them tight.

For a moment we stared into each other's eyes and he brought me closer to his body. This wasn't right. I still love James. It wasn't completely his fault that Mikayla was all over him.
Out of nowhere, Casey kissed my lips but quickly pushing him away I yelled. 'CASEY WTF!' But that's when I saw James stood there looking angry as anything.

'We are just friends Casey, I'm still in love with James ok' I calmed down. James clenched his fists either side of him.

Shit.

'Look I'm fricking sorry Amelia. I didn't mean to. I was just trying to be a good friend, but I took it too far I'm so sorry..' Casey was cut off by James slowly walking over to us.

'Sorry won't do it mate. You just kissed my girlfriend.'

As confused as I was that Casey had kissed me, I knew that it wasn't his fault. Well it was but he saw how upset I was that's all.

'Get away from my girl' James raised his voice.

'JAMES STOP YELLING AT HIM. He's you're best mate now stop going mad at him. He was just trying to comfort me when you were all over that girl' I folded my arms. Stepping away from the pair of them.

Charlie and Steph looked really awkward stood there watching it all so I kinda felt sorry for them.
I was just praying that my parents wouldn't be hearing all of this yelling going on outside the house.

'Amelia, look Mikayla means nothing. She is nothing to me. I love you' James tried but I just couldn't bring myself to talk to him right now.

'James I don't wanna talk to you. Don't you dare hurt Casey because of this. I forgive you Casey, Steph and Charlie I'll see you guys tomorrow but James, I wanna word with you'
I finally brought myself to speak to him because I needed to set things straight.

'Bye Amelia, I'll text you later' Steph tried to smile but I knew she felt sorry for me.
'Bye' Charlie waved.

'Bye and I'm sorry both of you. I shouldn't have kissed you Amelia and James look I was just trying to comfort her. Just forget about Mikayla ok' Casey said as he smiled at us both once again.

'Bye everyone' I said. James turned around to me and was about to talk.

'James. This isn't gonna work is it. You're popular with those kind of girls and let's face it, you always will be' I began.

'Whoa what?' James held my hands.

'I am really sorry though Mils'
A tear started to roll down his cheek which then made me wanna cry.

'Please don't say we're over. We can't be. I love you' he looked into my eyes and I didn't know what to say next.

'I don't know yet. Can we talk tomorrow, I need time to think things through' I began, then I started to cry.

He wrapped his warm arms around me making me feel a bit better bit I still didn't know whether to forgive him or not.

'Sure we can baby. I just want you to know I love you' he kissed me on the cheek.

'Yeah, uhh you too' I couldn't bring myself to say those three words back. But I did love him. And I don't think that will ever change.