17.

Amelia's POV

Weeks, in fact months have passed and me and James are ok I guess. It is kind of awkward but I guess both of us still kind of have feelings for each other.

Charlie and Steph are getting even closer to each other which to be honest I didn't think that was possible because they've always been super close.

Christmas has been and gone, and the past few months have gone so quick. We now have a few weeks off and the guys are all planning to meet but I said they could come to my house because my parents are away for the weekend so guess who's home alone.

But the good thing is that now I can have friends round whenever, and also I'm always round Steph's or she's round mine so it's not like I'm completely alone.

Tonight they're all coming round my house so I have to make sure everything's tidy.

I finished getting ready when I heard a knock at the door.

'Heyyy' Steph came through the door, followed by Charlie and the rest of the lads.

But it wasn't just the other lads and Steph wasn't the only girl that walked in. Another girl walked in with long dark brown hair and full red lips. Covered in loads of foundation.

'I'm Dani' she said, pulling a fake smile at me as she walked through the door.

'Umm' I stood there in confusion.

'Who the fuck is she. And why she is coming into my house like that' I asked Reece as he was last to walk in.

'Oh Amelia, I hate to say it but that's James' new girlfriend. They've been going out for just over a week now' he looked apologetic as he put his arm round me.
'Its gonna be alright, you'll get over him' he looked really sorry for me as he walked off to the others.

What the fuck?! He got a girlfriend and didn't even tell me.
They all said hey to me including James but I just gave him a blunt 'hi' and avoided eye contact.

We all sat on my sofa and began to talk. I just stayed with Steph and Charlie, sitting in between Steph and Jake.

'I see Mikayla is out of the picture now' Steph began, slyly pointing at that Dani girl.

'Yeah' I sighed.

'You still like him don't you' Charlie said.

'No ... well yeah but it just shows how much of an idiot he is, he's got a new girl now so he didn't really care about me did he' I still felt upset because he hadn't even told me and he was acting all loved up with Dani.
He was treating me like nothing had happened between us and that's what was bugging me.

'James could you get that girl to get me a drink please?' Dani smirked at me before continuing to stroke James' arm.

'That's it I've had enough'
I ran upstairs. Tears starting to roll down my cheeks as I couldn't stand the thought of being in the same room with James and that girl anymore.
He was doing this to make me jealous.

I ran up to my room and slammed the door. I didn't want anyone to check up on me. No one.

I was sat there on my bed just looking out the window, watching the rain when someone knocked on my bedroom door.

'What' I yelled.

'Can I talk to you please'
James slowly walked in my room, sitting at the edge of my bed as I just turned away from him. As much as I hated him right now, I kinda did wanna talk.