11.

James' POV

I'd made a huge mistake. I didn't hang out with Amelia at school because it just didn't feel right yet. We'd only started getting friendly with each other on the Friday and then I asked her to be my girlfriend and it happened a bit quick. So I decided to start again with her.

I walked into music and I could tell she didn't wanna speak to me and I couldn't blame her to be fair.

After school I got ready into my usual look. Skinny black jeans, white t-shirt and a jacket and I quickly texted Amelia asking her if she was ok to meet me.

'Hey Amelia
I know you're probably still mad at me but meet me at the bus stop near your house in 5, wear something cute (even though you always do) ;)
James xx'

I had a plan and I was hoping that she would forgive me for being such an idiot to her.

Amelia's POV

I needed something "cute" to wear as James told me. All I had cute was dresses and I was sick of wearing dresses but it was either that or jeans. I pulled out this cute black dress with blue polka dots on and a pair of black high heels. That's the only thing I could find right now.
I applied my make up and I curled my hair then decided to text James back.

'Hey James
I'm ready, I'll walk there now but hurry up it's getting dark and I'm not waiting for ages in the dark at the bus stop
Amelia xx'

I couldn't be mad at him for too long but I still wasn't over him being with those girls and not with me all morning in school.

Once again my parents were at work and they wouldn't be getting back until late again so I locked up and off I went.

James was already waiting at the bus stop for me and as I walked over to him he held his hand out for me to hold.
I flicked my fringe out of my face and held his hand as we waited for the next bus.

It finally arrived and we got on. I had no clue where James was taking me but it wasn't that long before we arrived at his house.

'Umm' I said, looking at him

'Just come in' he winked.

As we walked in, everyone was stood in his living room, some sitting. Even Steph was there. Jake, Charlie, Barclay, Reece, Casey, Tom and Chris.
And everyone looked so smart.

'Steph you look amazing' I smiled as she was wearing a cute purple dress with a black belt.

'Thanks love! You look fabulous!' She said, admiring my dress.

'Thanks' I winked.

'Whats going on?' I asked them all, confused as to why everyone was dressed so smart.

'A party. A new club has just opened and we're all going. And I'm not ashamed to be seen with you and I'm gonna show you off. Make sure everyone knows you're mine and I'm yours.' He pulled me closer and we were about to kiss but we quickly realised everyone was watching so it was a tad awkward.

'Lets go' Jake said.

Off we walked to the club that James was on about. I'm glad I didn't wear jeans now because I would have been the odd one out.

I felt sorry for the lads who didn't have girlfriends but I'm sure Casey would pull a girl and he'd probably get drunk or something.

We arrived at the club and there were two big strong men at both sides of the entrance into the place.

The club was full of people and the smell of alcohol hit you as soon as you walked in. But at least it wasn't too dark and grim. It was was actually quite a nice place and you could tell it was brand new.

The whole time we were in there James held my hand and gripped it even tighter when we were pushing our way through the crowds or near a group of boys that were eyeing me up and down.

Some boys were at the bar drinking, there were three of them and I had never seen them before but they looked like they were in their 20's. All they kept doing was staring at me making me feel awkward.

'James, I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable' I said awkwardly, pointing towards the boys.

'Shall I sort them out?' He clenched his other hand into a fist like he was gonna hit them.

'No no. I'll be fine. It's just a bit awkward, can we go and find Steph' I asked.

'Sure babe' he smiled as we walked back through the crowds. Girls were looking at James and giving him the eye but I didn't care about that right now. I just needed to get away from those weird boys.

Steph and Charlie were sat there drinking when me and James walked over. Chris was also with them but I could spot the other lads anywhere.

'I got everyone drinks guys' Barclay suddenly appeared, slightly making me jump as he strolled over with alcohol.

'Thanks' We said as we all took a cup.

I let the cold alcohol run down my throat even though it was vile and way too strong for my liking. I just wanted to have fun tonight. I had enough of trying to be the 'good girl' or doing everything right when no one else gave a damn about what they did.

'Easy on the drink' James laughed as he put his arms around my waist, stood behind me and started swaying me.
I felt kinda drunk as I just kept knocking back the drink. James did try and stop me but I was starting to lose focus.
I wasn't feeling too good, I felt kinda dizzy and I just wanted to get home.

After that I couldn't remember a thing.

The next thing, I woke up in James' arms on the floor in his house.