21.

Amelia's POV

We finally arrived at Tom's place, thanking Barclay for the ride as we all hopped out of the car.

Steph, Charlie, Reece, Chris, Casey, and Jake were all already sat down in Tom's living room as me and James joined them, sitting on the edge of the sofa so I was sat next to James and Chris.

Barclay joined Tom who was stood in front of everyone, almost like a teacher.

'Okay you guys so Barclay and I arranged something a little exciting for us all to try and get us to bond with one another even more. I know some of you already have got a little too comfy with one another' Tom explained, finishing his sentence by pointing at me and James, causing me to blush.

'If it's okay with all of your parents then that means we are going to...' Barclay began but they both said in sync..

'PARIS!!'

They yelled as we sat there in shock.

'We got 10 plane tickets. If you're parents are okay with it then we are going. Not tomorrow but the day after!' Tom clapped.

I was so happy for everyone. I just hoped my mum would let me go.

This was gonna be so amazing. Paris was supposed to be a really romantic city and for me and James to be able to be there together with all of our best friends would be the best thing ever.

We all thanked Tom and Barclay, giving them hugs and kisses on the cheeks.

'Well what's everyone waiting for? Get home and ask your parents. Remember we aren't going tomorrow but we are going on Friday' Barclay grinned.

'Tomorrow my dad is leaving though to go to Bristol' I said.

'What why?' Reece asked.

After I had explained to them about my dad and his job they all felt truly sorry for me which wasn't what I was asking for but then again they did understand.

'Well then you have tomorrow to spend time with your family and then the day after you should hopefully be allowed to come with us to Paris!' Chris said in his Irish accent.

'True' I began to smile again.

Even Jake told me that when he goes to Bristol to see his family he will take me on the train with him so I can go and see my dad. Which in fact was what we were all planning anyway.

We said our goodbyes and off we all went home. Some walked and some got in Barclay's car.
Me and James got in Barclay's car and he drove us home.

I went home and my parents were still not back. I couldn't call my mum right now and distract her because she was at work. I'd just have to wait until she was home. And dad of course.

The only thing was that if my mum did let me, then she'd be in the house on her own from Friday to Monday which wasn't fair on her because obviously I would be away and so would dad.
But I suppose most of the time she would be at work anyway.

I was praying and praying that she would let me go to Paris with my best friends and my boyfriend.