8.

Back to Amelia's POV

I woke up laying in James' arms but in my bed. Well technically not in my bed but on my bed. Thank goodness.
I was still in my dress from last night and James was still in in t-shirt and skinny jeans which kinda made me laugh.

I looked over to notice the tv was on quietly, I glanced up and saw that James was awake watching the tv.

'Hey babe' he smirked.

'You looked really peaceful and cute so I couldn't wake you'

I didn't know how to reply I just sprinted up and sat on the edge of the bed, when I saw that I had a text from Steph.

'Hey Amelia
I left you and James last night because you two were too cute, your dad dropped me and Charlie back to our own houses and I may or may not have told your parents about yours and James' kiss. But don't worry they found it funny;)
From Steph xx'

Ugh fuck sake my parents knew but at least they were okay with it. Thought they'd go mental because James was in my room but nothing happened and that was the good thing.

I walked off into my bathroom to go and have a shower and get changed when James grabbed my arm and brought me close to his body.

'I probably should have asked this before but am I forgiven yet?' He smirked, that smirk made me feel some sorta way towards him. He's hot and he knows it.

Slightly confused I raised my eyebrows.

'About being a complete and utter jerk these past years' he smiled.

'Maybe' I winked.

I wanted to get up and walk away before something happened however, I couldn't help but stare into his beautiful sparkling eyes.

As he looked down at my face, focusing on my eyes, he brushed his thumb over my cheek almost observing me.

Spaces between us decreased and our lips crashed together.
Praying that no one would walk in and no one would interrupt I just sat there and let him kiss me like he let me kiss him.

His hand travelled up and down my back and our lips just wouldn't part.
I played with his fingers and admired his touch as nothing was distracting us. This felt right and I was starting to really like James.

'Im gonna go and take a shower and get changed because I've been in this dress all night, you can stay there and watch tv if you want but don't try anything James. I mean it' I warned.

'Trust me Amelia' he smiled.

This time, instead of it being a smirk or his smile that makes you melt because it's so not, it was a genuine friendly smile. Like an understanding smile. Just like the smile he always had when we were friends way back.

I got in the shower and let the refreshing water hit me as I just couldn't get that kiss out of my mind and how right it felt.

Where did this leave us? Were we just friends or more?

The thing is, I didn't wanna admit to anyone that I now liked James because all these years I said I didn't like him at all and that he was a cocky popular kid.
I regret that now but he did act like it so can you blame me.

As I got out of the shower I realised I didn't bring any damn clothes in with me.
Great one Amelia.

I grabbed the longest towel I could find and wrapped it around me and carefully walked out of the bathroom and into my room quickly grabbing underwear & a pair of skinny jeans and a cute white lace crop top.

'Ooh' James winked

'Shut up I forgot ok' I laughed.

I ran back in, got changed and finally I was decent.

'James are you just gonna stay here all day?' I asked him, climbing over into the bed and spreading myself across his lap.

'Well you're kinda making me feel too comfortable to move so yeah if that's alright' he looked down at me and rubbed my back.

'Also I need to ask you one question... again'

'Go on' I sat up.

'Will you be my girlfriend?' He smiled.

I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

'Yes. I will'