|P𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖|

It all started on a beautiful, sunny day when your quirk finally showed up. The 4 years old yourself wanted to play with some toys in kindergarten, everything was okay until a brunette with freckles on her nose came to you and stole the toys from you. You felt anger and unfair, suddenly the doll that just was in girls' hands lost her head. She gave you a scared look and in a moment started crying. After hearing the screams of your doll thief it was obvious that nursery would come to you two. And she did as you thought.

Nursery: Hey, what happened? Why are you crying, are you hurt?

The girl: Y/n just destroyed the doll! But she didn't even touch it!

You ignored all the girl's insults and just glanced at your palms wondering what in the hell just happened. The nursery was surprisingly calm and steady.

Nursery: Oh! It must be your quirk Y/n! It's finally time. I will call your mom and tell her to pick you up, okay? Then she can take you to the doctor, to see what kind of quirk it is.

You smiled in response. You knew what quirk was and the thought of having an own was just incredible. The brunet girl was clearly unsatisfied with the Nursery's reaction. She turned away and walked up to the other girls.

After your mom picked you up, you two went to the doctor to see if it was actually a quirk or just some kind of weird accident.

Doctor: After all the surveys, I can tell that it is a quirk.

A big smiled appeared on your face. Your mom looked at you proudly and placed her hand around your shoulders.

Doctor: But the thing is... The quirk is pretty dangerous and hard to control, especially for a kid at her age. Her quirk is based on emotions. Y/n can make power or more like the energy of her negative feelings. For example, if she will be sad, stressed, or angry, she can basically destroy a thing she thinks about. When the feeling is more powerful then It's riskier for her and for people around her. This is a strong quirk and that's why we have to be careful.

Your mom got a more serious look.

Mom: I understand. Then how can I prevent any danger?

Doctor: Y/n has to learn about controlling her emotions. She has to understand how to react to some situations that would be a potential problem that would make her quirk be overused.

Your mom nodded in understanding, you did the same even though you didn't realize what it all was about.

Doctor: Anyway, I just recommend to not make her feel unhappy or nervous. I've seen some other kids with this kind of quirks and every one of them could learn how to properly use their powers, so I think it will be easy for Y/n as well.

You could hear how mom sighed in relief.

Mom: Thank you. I will make sure to teach y/n everything she needs to know about this.

It's been some years after the doll situation. Your mom was always telling you to be calm and ignore people who insult the others. She was really careful with her words and she has many patients to you. There were many people that said your quirk was for villains and that you're probably going to be one of those. You couldn't show your real feelings which after years of practicing wasn't really that hard.

Your father died proudly as a winner that saved everyone. He was a hero back then and he died in a fight when your mother was pregnant with you. You only saw him on videos and photos. When you saw him the first time fighting, you knew you want to be a hero. You wanted to show everyone that you do deserve to be like him.

Your dream was bigger and bigger every day of watching heroes on TV. You chose a hero academy that was in Tokyo but after one year you had to move to Musutafu because of your mother's job. You still wanted to continue the Hero school, so you tried to get into U.A. Normally it would be hard to get in there in the middle of the year but your grades were good enough to convince principal Nezu.

The first day of the new school was getting closer and closer. You could feel the excitement filling you. The class you were about to go to is 1-A. You've watched them in the sports festival in the last year and the Bakugo guy that won back then caught your eye. His quirk was really powerful and strong, you were so impressed with the way he shows his feelings. That was strange for you but you do understand that it's just because of your quirk, so you just have to accept that.

The days were passing and today's it's your first day of school.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

You woke up to your annoying alarm as always. The bright sunshine coming from outside your window felt warm on your face and that made you chuckle. Suddenly the doors from your room opened.

Mom: Hey honey, are you awake?

You nodded.

Mom: Okay, I just wanted to make sure... I'm so proud of you! U.A. is a really good academy and im sure you ill become the greatest hero! Just as your father was...

Y/n: Thanks, mom...

Mom: But please, you have to remember to control your feelings. It can be too dangerous for you and everyone around you.

Y/n: Yeah, yeah I know. You're telling me this every day.

Mom: It's because I care.

You rolled your eyes and made your way to the bathroom. Your mom walked downstairs and started making you breakfast.

When everything was ready, your legs automatically rushed to the doors.

Y/n: Bye mom!

Mom: Have a nice day!

While putting your shoes on, you opened the door with your other hand. It was nice to feel the fresh air filling your nose. You stepped out of your house and accidentally slammed the door too hard and that made your mom open the window and started yelling at you. You ran laughing. You lived pretty close to your school so it took only 10 minutes to get in there, and now you were standing right in front of the school's gate. Even though you were really good at hiding your feelings, you couldn't help smiling brightly at the view of students and classmates that can be your potential friends.

"U.A... Here I come!"