|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚|

Aizawa: Basically I will draw 7 teams and that means it will be 3 persons in one team.

You hoped you will get someone that is easy to work with.

Aizawa: The first will be...

He pulled his hand inside the little box where the names were put in.

Aizawa: L/n, Mineta, Bakugo.

You looked over at your teammates, Bakugo didn't have any special expression and Mineta...was like always.
Aizawa continued.

Bakugo: Oi, extras! Come here.

Bakugo yelled from the side. You did as he said to avoid any problems. You could see how Mineta was scared of Bakugo.

Bakugo: Whatever team we will fight against, we have to win.

When you heard the last words, strangely you felt nervous. And that made a little rock next to your break.

Mineta: Wah! What was that!?

Y/n: O-oh, im sorry. It was probably my quirk I still can't fully control it. I felt kinda nervous...

Bakugo: Eh? How does your quirk work?

Y/n: I told Izuku at lunch, weren't you listening?

You rolled your eyes.

Bakugo: I didn't pay attention.

Y/n: My quirk is based on negative emotions. For example when im sad, mad, or stressed I make some kind of energy that can destroy things or help me with fighting.

Bakugo smirked.

Bakugo: That's pretty helpful... So we just gotta make you mad huh..?

He looked around and noticed Izuku staring at your team.

Bakugo: The heck are you looking at Nerd?!

Midoryia jumped and quickly turned around. Suddenly you've heard Aizawa's deep voice.

Aizawa: Okay then, The first battle will be Team no. 1 and no. 2, you have 5 minutes to get ready.

You turned your head to check who's in the team no. 2. It was Izuku, Sero and Tokoyami. When Midoryia saw that you looked at him, he smiled and made his way to you.

Midoryia: Hi, Y/n! It's so cool we can fight against each other, of course, im not going to hurt you... I don't want to hurt you.

You smiled.

Y/n: It's okay Midoryia, I would actually ask you if you could use all you got. This is a training to get better so you don't have to be less harsh on me.

He nodded slightly.

Midoryia: I'm impressed by your motivation to train Y/n! Oh, by the way, call me Izuku!

Y/n: Okay... Izuku.

After those words, he seemed happier than before.

Bakugo: Oi! Y/n! Were staring now!

Y/n: Comin'!

You yelled back.

Izuku: Well, good luck then!

You nodded and ran up to Mineta and Bakugo. You and your team stepped to the fighting area where the Team no. 2 was already waiting for you.