|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 14|

After your conversation with Denki, he accepted the fact that you're together with someone else and deleted the picture.

Katsuki: So, it was Pikachu right?

You promised Denki to not tell Bakugo so you had to lie.

Y/n: W-well a-actually it wasn't! H-he didn't know anything...

He looked at you with suspicious eyes.

Katsuki: ...are you sure?

You nodded.

Katsuki: Wow, I didn't think you would lie to me

Your eyes quickly went to Bakugos face.

Y/n: What do you mean...

Katsuki: I heard the whole conversation.

You sweatdropped.

Y/n: ...Katsuki please don't do anything stupid-

Katsuki: I already did.

Y/n: ...you did...what...

Katsuki: ...

Y/n: You...you didn't hurt him...did you?

Katsuki: Maybe I did maybe didn't...

You sighed and rested your head on your palms.

Katsuki: Let's don't talk about it. Ugh, one thing solved. Now we have to take care of your quirk.

You nodded.

Y/n: You're right... I forgot to tell Aizawa about it...

Katsuki: Yeah so let's go do it now.

Both of you got up and made your way to Aizawa's room. You knocked and waited for your teacher to answer. After a couple of minutes, the doors finally opened.

Aizawa: What do you two want?

He said with his casual sleepy voice.

Y/n: well...um...I kinda... Lost my quirk...

His face said 'what the fuck'.

Aizawa: ...what

Y/n: I just can't use my quirk anymore...no matter how hard I try it doesn't work...

He sighed.

Aizawa: Come in.

You two did as he said. His room was pretty messy which wasn't surprising.

Aizawa: Now, tell me exactly when and what happened.

Y/n: It happened when...Midori broke up with me, even tho I was sad and angry, my quirk didn't do anything.

He nodded.

Aizawa: Did you felt something different at this moment?

Y/n: I didn't want to do anything, I just laid in my room. But I didn't felt like...any... Damage or something.

Aizawa: Well...I'm not a doctor but I will tell the Recovery girl about it and we will see what she thinks about it. For now, you will have training that will not include your quirk...

You nodded.

Y/n: I understand...

You and Katsuki were about to leave but Aizawa's voice quickly stopped you.

Aizawa: You think I didn't notice that both of you weren't at school today?

You sweatdropped just as Bakugo did.

Aizawa: You two will clean toilets for 2 weeks.

Katsuki: two weeks!?

Aizawa: well if you disagree we can always change it to 3 weeks.

Bakugo quickly changed his expression.

Katsuki: It's a real pleasure to be able to clean the toilets in 2 weeks, sir.

You tried to hold your laugh inside.

Aizawa: good. You can leave now.

...

It went 3 days now since your conversation with Aizawa. You couldn't do any training that has to use your quirk so you mostly focused on your physical strength.

It was a lunch time now. You and Bakugo sat together with Kirishima. Suddenly someone wanted to join.

Denki: Uhh...hey guys... Can I join?

He asked unsurely. You wanted to say yes but Bakugo was not so happy about it.

Y/n: sure-

Bakugo cut you off.

Katsuki: Back off creep. Go jerk off to your pictures and stay away from Y/n.

He said without even looking at Kaminari.

Denki: Bakugo-

Katsuki: Go before I'll get mad.

He said with a grumpy voice. You watched as Denki left you and the two other boys. You wanted to tell Bakugo to stop being so mean to him but at the same time, you could understand why. Suddenly Aizawa came to the three of you.

Aizawa: Y/n, I got information from the recovery girl about your quirk.

He said with a sleepy common voice. Which you just nodded in response and followed him to the classroom.

Y/n: So...is everything okay?

You asked with an unsure voice.

Aizawa: Yes...but not exactly... Your emotions in you were really strong the last time and it seems like your body just couldn't handle it. Somehow your quirk was 'smart' enough to let you take a break or something like this. Recovery girl told me that you should get your quirk back about a month or two...

You looked at him and then at the floor. 'Two months without a quirk?' You thought.

Y/n: Okay...thank you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚠important⚠

hello, my dear readers!

Sadly we are slowly going to the end of this story. First of all, I wanted to thank everyone for so much support, you guys are amazing!

The other thing I wanted to say that I'm gonna do 3 endings in this story.
The main ending and 2 side endings.

The main ending is of course going to be the Bakugo Ending.

The first side ending is going to be Denkis ending.

And the second side ending will be....*dramatic*...shigarakis ending. It may be surprising but it will make sense in the next chapters so stay tuned!

Again, thank you so much and see you in the next chapters/storys!